Maximus: Final Battle/Carthage armor.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Maximus

Ummm, where are the instructions how to put this guy together?! :)

Also, does anyone have good reference shots? I tried to take screen grabs and they all come out blurry. I wanted to send them to my painter this past weekend.

Could you post a pic of his face, straight on? Wanna see the details and the eyes better :)

Steven, please send me a pm whether you shipped my Maximus yet? Please, I'm dying for an update :pray:

Painting this thing isn't as easy as it looked. The greaves don't take the paint well. And the black paint I touched up the silver sloppy parts don't match the plastic.

Tips anyone?

Got my Maximus set!! :yess:

Thanks so much, Steven. It looks incredible, and it's not even painted and assembled yet :horror

:hi5:

After seeing what an amazing job Seb did on mine, I'm surprised Spenser isn't just shipping all of these sets directly to him :lol

Hi, just wondering if these armour sets would fit the hot toys persius figure, anyone know, THANKS

I don’t think it will. I had to heavily modify the Leonidas body to fit the armor on…so I would say no to the Persius body.

Back