Maximus: Final Battle/Carthage armor.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Maximus

I quick-fitted the tunic and breast plate to the Perseus body; seems to work allright, I think...

IMG_0270.jpg

IMG_0271.jpg

Yah, I might need to get me one of those. I wonder how the head would look on that neck once modded.

Steven, I don't know if you're getting my pm's, but could you get back to me asap about those Maximus parts that were missing from my package? :wave

Parts were missing from yours? I got that problem resolved with mine instantly. Still waiting for instructions!

Thanks for trying the armor on the Perseus body, LC. I was going to use either that or Dastan's body, but I guess I'll go with Perseus. Now if only Spenser would sell more armor.:lol

Parts were missing from yours? I got that problem resolved with mine instantly. Still waiting for instructions!

Yes a piece of arm and leg armor. But Steven will hopefully send them quickly :pray:

Thanks for trying the armor on the Perseus body, LC. I was going to use either that or Dastan's body, but I guess I'll go with Perseus. Now if only Spenser would sell more armor.:lol

No problem, buddy!

Yes it’s available. I have three set to get out, two will go out this weekend.

Yes it’s available. I have three set to get out, two will go out this weekend.

awesome dude. thanks for the update. i know i'm last on the list so one of those going out probably won't be mine, but it's still awesome since i'd love to see more pics of this beast.

Back