Maximus: Final Battle/Carthage armor.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Maximus

Wow, great armor!!! I'm hoping the headsculpt could improve, but it's already ok in my opinion.

What type of nude body would the armor fit into? Hot Toys True Types? Soldier Story? ACE MK-1? :)

Wow, great armor!!! I'm hoping the headsculpt could improve, but it's already ok in my opinion.

What type of nude body would the armor fit into? Hot Toys True Types? Soldier Story? ACE MK-1? :)

I believe it's made to fit better on a narrow shoulder-type of body...

Same here, but Spenser is not a Howes or a Sovereignstudios, not at all. The guy does amazing work and always comes through on his promises. No need to worry :D

haha yah.. bought many times from spens..and never once disappoint me.. i am in for this project :D:chew

Damn you, Spenser! I was able to not to succumb to all of the temptations presented on this board so far. But no longer. I need this!

I am not a big fan of the head. It's as good as some of the other customs out there, but it just doesn't seem up to par to your other work! May be the paint apps if not the sculpt itself. He looks a bit too young and not pissed enough.

I need a price quote ASAP! What's going to be included? All of the armor and a head? What about the tunic and sword and shoes? Or at least a place we can get those.

I'm going to do a run down with pictures today so you know what's included with the kit and how much.

First class job on the armor, Spenser. It's really great to see Maximus finally become a reality for everybody who's been waiting so long for him. :rock

And yet another time with Spenser steps in to fill gaps where another person (who shall not be mentioned) failed to deliver.

Never doubt it; Spenser kicks all kinds of ass :lecture

Back