Maximus: Final Battle/Carthage armor.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Maximus

Anyone on sculpts for this bash? I don't want to pull the trigger unless I have a solid mug lined up!

Anyone on sculpts for this bash? I don't want to pull the trigger unless I have a solid mug lined up!

Spenser might be offering casts of his head with the kit. There was a Hot Toys military figure with a great Crowe head that had the hair and beard style of Maximus, it's hard and pricey to find the head or the figure though.

I'm going to be working on a new sculpt so stay tuned for that.

update in first post!

are we able to get the set + hs(painted) after you finish sculpting?.. what's the price for that?..

i'm hoping to order the whole thing together to save on shipping :D

Hrm, this is more than expected. I'm still in depending on the revised head. But I don't doubt your abilities. I love your work.

Would a muscle body be more accurate than a True Type? Are those too ripped looking or what? Thoughts everyone?

Thanks for the update, Steven! Love those pics of the separate parts, they look amazing! And the details on the armor... wow :horror
Great price too for the entire package, considering the amount of work that must have gone into this.

ROMA VICTOR! :D:banana

Payment sent.

I would love to get Connie Nielsen as Lucilla to accompany him. Her clothing in the film was so beautiful and I remember how frustrated I was when I calculated how expensive it would be to reproduce one of her outfits for real life wear between the fabric and jewelry.

Awesome stuff. Are you planning to do any of the other variants ? In particular I know a few of us need shoulder armour to go with Seb's leather gear

That price is not including the head, correct? I'd like to hold out and see how that final head turns out before ordering the armor because it's worthless without a great headsculpt. And by that time, I might as well order the armor together with the head. Your unpainted heads run around $35 I believe, correct? So we're talking $215 for armor/head set?

Headsculpt WIP
crowewip03.jpg

Wow now that's more like it. Count me interested in this finished sculpt. It looks considerably better than the casting I picked up on ebay. Which basically turned out to be a recast of the Hot Toys head only with DOZENS of pin holes and air bubbles. Remember kids you get what you pay for.

crowewip03.jpg

omfg, now THIS is what I'm talking about. So, how much is the headsculpt ? So I can start saving! :p

Fantastic Sculpt, I'm sold! Just a few questions.

1. Does the armor come painted?

2. Will you be offering the sculpt "neckless" since I would want to pop it on a wolverine body most likely.

3. What is the total cost for a set of armor (painted) and the headsculpt?

Thanks!

Fantastic Sculpt, I'm sold! Just a few questions.

1. Does the armor come painted?

2. Will you be offering the sculpt "neckless" since I would want to pop it on a wolverine body most likely.

3. What is the total cost for a set of armor (painted) and the headsculpt?

Thanks!

I second those questions.

Back