Maximus: Final Battle/Carthage armor.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Maximus

Originally Posted by MarfMaster
Fantastic Sculpt, I'm sold! Just a few questions.

1. Does the armor come painted?

2. Will you be offering the sculpt "neckless" since I would want to pop it on a wolverine body most likely.

3. What is the total cost for a set of armor (painted) and the headsculpt?

Thanks!

I second those questions.

Count me in also, any prices yet, THANKS

Man Spenc, that new sculpt looks amazing.

man o man, I gotta start saving like a chipmunk for this one!. Does anybody with kit bashing experience know if a TTL body would fit this kit ?

groovy!!!...thanks for doing this!!

i'll be back next monday..and can bank in money to send to u!!! milk me dry!! :D

man o man, I gotta start saving like a chipmunk for this one!. Does anybody with kit bashing experience know if a TTL body would fit this kit ?

Hmm, question would be what TTL body is closest to a narrow shoulder?

Last edited:

Hey guys. I have to tell you in hand each piece looks incredible. As per Spenser's request I am posting a pic of the chest armor castings. The detail is top notch and Spenser has out done himself on this one. The one pictured on the left is the first test cast but since it is lighter you can see the details better in the pictures.

Great job Spenser,
Ryan

Max-armor-f.jpg

Max-armor-f2.jpg

Wow, great armor!! the details are very nice. The new sculpt is spot on, Great custom I am seeing here.;)

Might have to bail on this...

I can't afford this now. How long will it be up for grabs? Would I be able to get one late summer/fall? I really really want this and don't wanna miss out but simply can't afford it.

I can't afford this now. How long will it be up for grabs? Would I be able to get one late summer/fall? I really really want this and don't wanna miss out but simply can't afford it.

Me too. Hope to be able to grab one of these awesome pieces later.

Eric

Me too. Hope to be able to grab one of these awesome pieces later.

Eric

Spencer said "No, there won't be a limit. " .

It's good news I guess, for us who does not have the money at hand :p :banana:chew

Back