Maximus: Final Battle/Carthage armor.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Maximus

I do have those greaves (pictured in the first post of the thread) however that armor in the link is inaccurate to the Carthage armor. He didn’t use that shield or sword and didn’t wear those greaves or Cinculum Militaire and the chest armor shouldn’t have the silver carving of his wife and son.
The only scene in the movie when he wears the helmet is like I have it in the above pictures.

If anyone wants to mix parts I’ll sell them separately.

Also: I am going to add to the set the wood handle sword he uses midway in the battle of Carthage.

Great mate ! looking forward! i will buy extra parts from you and mix parts ! hehe...

Last edited:

battlecarthagearmorref01.jpg
[/QUOTE]

SINGLE COLUMN! SINGLE COLUMN!

I can hardly wait!

Eric

Steven please don't forget me on any of this. , whatever you do I want,, just let me know when you Ned payment. Thanks pal.

I don't know if you'd want to but I think including a broken arrow(like the one he picks up before taking his helmet off) would be awesome

Okay it’s up in the first post.
I tested all the molds and everything is working smoothly.

Awesome piece!

Two questions. What's the turnaround time for an unpainted set and is there any deal for purchasing this and the Final Battle set?

Thanks.
Eric

Okay it’s up in the first post.
I tested all the molds and everything is working smoothly.

Mate , I've sent you a PM regarding the informations of purchasing of the maximus Carthage version , awaiting for your reply :)

Awesome, the Carthage set will be my next purchase, what body do you recommend for this?

Guys I’m sorry I didn’t make it clear, the $45 price for the helmet is only if you want the helmet by itself. You do not have to add $45 to the price of the set.

Back