Maximus: Final Battle/Carthage armor.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Maximus

I’m getting the spikes put on the helmet, it’s the hardest part of the whole thing. The rest of it is done.

I’m setting up a pressure casting system also so the helmet spikes won’t catch any air bubbles.

Yes! hope it will be soon for order! :clap

Heh - I know the feeling. I finally got my deckard finished last night - had been missing the tue for a long while.

Looking forward to the Carthage version - apparently my roman general should ship out very shortly from Cotswold

Here are a few teaser pictures, I have some armor parts being molded but this is basically it.

maximuscarthage02.jpg

maximuscarthage01.jpg

Here are a few teaser pictures, I have some armor parts being molded but this is basically it.

maximuscarthage02.jpg

maximuscarthage01.jpg

Are you making interest list for this set? When should the sets be available? Looks great!

I’m going to say give me a week…The chainmail came in yesterday so I have to cut it to size, and I’m going to cast up a few sets so I can ship them faster. I’ll post prices soon.

Steven already made those greaves, mate, when he did the final battle-version of the armor. So you're in luck :)

Just a note: Maximus didn't wear those greaves in the Battle of Carthage-scene though, which is the version Steven made now... :monkey3

Ya, mate , i know , Maximus did not wear those greaves in this Carthage version, it just that i would hope to add in my purchase of Carthage Maximus , looks more complete as a Gladiator . lol

I do have those greaves (pictured in the first post of the thread) however that armor in the link is inaccurate to the Carthage armor. He didn’t use that shield or sword and didn’t wear those greaves or Cinculum Militaire and the chest armor shouldn’t have the silver carving of his wife and son.
The only scene in the movie when he wears the helmet is like I have it in the above pictures.

If anyone wants to mix parts I’ll sell them separately.

Also: I am going to add to the set the wood handle sword he uses midway in the battle of Carthage.

battlecarthagearmorref01.jpg

Back