Medicom Anakin Skywalker ROTS

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Medicom Anakin ep3

I was going to get Him and Han, but no way will I pay this much. I can live without them. Money can be better spent on a PF

Not a chance, Medicom.

My Sideshow Anakin cost $50 plus a $30 repaint by Dark Artist. $100 less and to scale with the rest of my figures.

So is $180 the new Medicom status quo? That's almost PF money...

So is $180 the new Medicom status quo? That's almost PF money...

I don't think it is i think this is SS.
Why would the new yellow clone be 129$ over there at SWS? (50$ increase?)
Won't be able to tell until some HK sellers put anakin up, and if it's for 149$ we'll know if it's SS or not.

I'm gonna wait till it drops or go with alterego cause i DO want it.

Won't be able to tell until some HK sellers put anakin up, and if it's for 149$ we'll know if it's SS or not.

Well the yellow clone is mostly reused parts from the EPIII clone. They don't even include the correct baster rifle.

Yea, the clone is a repaint.

Is SS the only domestic company distributing Ani and Han?

Yeah but the white ep2 clone is 149$ at SS and the yellow ep2 129$ at SWS. Hmmmm.

Anyways ya'd think a clone would be more expensive to make than ani. Gotta wait to see the HK sellers before we can truly know.

a clone would be more expensive to make than ani

Not at all. Anakin is unique to ROTS from head to toe, no recyclability with his stuff, at least there shouldn't be, doesn't mean they wouldn't half ass an AOTC figure from it. Clone Trooper armor and gear is being recycled repeatedly, so their cost is spread out over several figures, probably why they're making every variant on the planet.

Way to miss quote me:clap
Anyways ya'd think a clone would be more expensive to make than ani.

Still don't explain the price between the white and yellow from SWS and SS. Like i said we'll have to wait to see what HK sellers are asking for Han and ani

:lol :lol I don't think Sideshow would unaturally inflate the price of these figures... I mean they have to compete with other importers as well. I could be wrong, but there usually isn't a weird mark up with HT figures.

Back