Medicom Dark Knight Batman - Photo Thread -

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If anyone can tell me how to paint the head on this guy then I will be forever grateful. I've been practising on old, spare heads but can't get the colour or texture right. :(

Where does Skiman live?

He's in the states. I see your in the UK so I don't know how you feel about that.

Is that his board name Skiman. Will he widen to before he paints it?

Skiman is his board name and all I can suggest is to ask him. I can vouch for him. He's a long time boardie and a nice dude.

I would trust him totally it's just the postage to America form the UK right now is MENTAL, regardless of how smalland light the parcel is.

Pics, fiend or I don't believe you. :D

IMG_1681.jpg

IMG_1620.jpg

524490_350979908318530_743393914_n.jpg

:D

:rotfl
All saved. I love the eagle! And of course Burt is my favorite. I still get a kick out of it.

Anyway, your next up Zach. We gotta find someone to paint/mod that head of yours after you pay for school. Seems like it's been mainly you and I that have kept this thread going from when we first started, so it's only right! :duff

Excellent! I wish the DX12 looked more like that. :monkey2

Yeah, tell me about it. I will be using this for the DX12 and what a splendid union they will make. I couldn't be more pleased. :D

Yeah, tell me about it. I will be using this for the DX12 and what a splendid union they will make. I couldn't be more pleased. :D

Yes yes!! I'm buying paint for my repaint tomorrow. Got my shipping notice for the figure as well. But of the DX12 headsculpt fails to deliver - then this bad boy is going on!!

Yes yes!! I'm buying paint for my repaint tomorrow. Got my shipping notice for the figure as well. But of the DX12 headsculpt fails to deliver - then this bad boy is going on!!

So you're going through with it ,huh? I wish you luck and I hope it comes out ok. There is a painting tutorial in the art forum that I saw a while ago that I think may be of help. I'll try to find it for you. I don't think you want to take paint to the sculpt with no suggestions at all.

Awesome paintjob! It blows the DX 12's headsculpt out of the water.

Yes sir! :rock

Back