Medicom Dark Knight Batman - Photo Thread -

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You can take the pegs out of the hands, I did it to mine when I first got it. (to mod it, so they didn't stick out so far) just takes a little push (pun intended) or pull I guess.

Really? That's all it takes, a little push and pull? I was always scared to pull too hard considering the peg broke as soon as I took the right fist out. I'll give it a whirl.

It was so easy I feel silly for asking :lol I didn't know they came out though, this is my only Medi figure. They are harder to take than HT pegs. Just out of curiosity Zach why didn't you just trim off the top of the peg? Did you just replace them with something else?

Really? That's all it takes, a little push and pull? I was always scared to pull too hard considering the peg broke as soon as I took the right fist out. I'll give it a whirl.

Ah ha! Got it! Now I gotta figure out how to get the glued one out without it breaking into pieces.

:clap:clap:clap

It was so easy I feel silly for asking :lol I didn't know they came out though, this is my only Medi figure. They are harder to take than HT pegs. Just out of curiosity Zach why didn't you just trim off the top of the peg? Did you just replace them with something else?

I took them out because I was afraid if I put to much pressure while cutting them they would snap in half. :lol

Yeah, I'm definitely keeping this bad boy. I think I wanted to sell him all because of the paint on the mouth and eye's but I think I'm just going to get him painted if I can find someone with skill. Oh and I also decided to keep my Batman/Wayne Exclusive. So now when my 89 Bats gets here I'll have all the versions of Batman(movie wise) that I wanted for my collection. Begins suit,TDK and 89 suit. So on that front I'm set as far as Batman goes. I'd actually like to have one more body for the "first night out look" but I cant drop that kind of money on just a body.

Yeah, I'm definitely keeping this bad boy. I think I wanted to sell him all because of the paint on the mouth and eye's but I think I'm just going to get him painted if I can find someone with skill. Oh and I also decided to keep my Batman/Wayne Exclusive. So now when my 89 Bats gets here I'll have all the versions of Batman(movie wise) that I wanted for my collection. Begins suit,TDK and 89 suit. So on that front I'm set as far as Batman goes. I'd actually like to have one more body for the "first night out look" but I cant drop that kind of money on just a body.

The three of us meet again in this thread (hey Zach!) to talk about this awesome figure. The Good, the Bad, the Ugly, I guess?

Anyway, I'll keep mine. Now that Hot Toys will release new figures for TDKR and we're very likely to get a new Batman wearing this same suit, I was thinking about attaching the backpack that comes with DX02 to this figure. This way his face will be almost entirely covered. Has anyone tried this?

The three of us meet again in this thread (hey Zach!) to talk about this awesome figure. The Good, the Bad, the Ugly, I guess?

Anyway, I'll keep mine. Now that Hot Toys will release new figures for TDKR and we're very likely to get a new Batman wearing this same suit, I was thinking about attaching the backpack that comes with DX02 to this figure. This way his face will be almost entirely covered. Has anyone tried this?

I don't get it. His face will be covered? By what? As far as the backpack I don't have the DX Bats so I couldn't tell you but I thought I read somewhere that it could be done with a little modding. When the TDKR figure come's out it will literally have to blow my mind for me want to buy it. When I get my Medi painted I think I'll be more than happy with it. And with the amount of awesome releases HT seems to be coming out with lately I can't see me buying another version of a figure that I already have. Maybe Bane... I dunno. I got a little one on the way so I don't know how many HT figures I'll be buying this year anyhow. :lol

I don't get it. His face will be covered? By what? As far as the backpack I don't have the DX Bats so I couldn't tell you but I thought I read somewhere that it could be done with a little modding. When the TDKR figure come's out it will literally have to blow my mind for me want to buy it. When I get my Medi painted I think I'll be more than happy with it. And with the amount of awesome releases HT seems to be coming out with lately I can't see me buying another version of a figure that I already have. Maybe Bane... I dunno. I got a little one on the way so I don't know how many HT figures I'll be buying this year anyhow. :lol

He will be facing the wall, not me. That's what I meant. Sorry!

Get a takbats, seriously. Looks awesome with the TF BW head:

IMAG0535.jpg

Not sure if it will fit. Maybe ask void who has a medi and dx....

Get a takbats, seriously. Looks awesome with the TF BW head:

IMAG0535.jpg

Not sure if it will fit. Maybe ask void who has a medi and dx....

Yeah I had that option on the table but I'm so split when it comes to that figure. It's body is soo narrow especially in the legs department...almost feminine. No offense Zach. I dunno...I think if I could get him for a decent price I'd be much more open to getting one but isn't he still going for HT prices? You don't see him a lot on ebay either.

Yes the DX02 Backpack will fit on a Medicom figure no problem

Really? No modding at all? Huh, I may have to pick one up in the future. I never considered it an option because I thought it would take too much modding. I can do slight mods but nothing crazy. Too damn scared to F up an expensive figure. :lol

Yeah I had that option on the table but I'm so split when it comes to that figure. It's body is soo narrow especially in the legs department...almost feminine. No offense Zach. I dunno...I think if I could get him for a decent price I'd be much more open to getting one but isn't he still going for HT prices? You don't see him a lot on ebay either.

Not sure about the prices, but if you pose him right you can't really tell how small his body is, especially with the jump harness on, helps quite a bit.

nope no mods. i tried that out some time ago:

That is really cool. Might have to grab one myself.

Be a man use your hands! :lol

I'm guessing you pop off the head, put the cape on then put the head back on.

J.k.

You stuff it in the little holes the other cape comes out of.

Christ, you really do have to rip it don't you. Mine were on these tiny little pegs under the armor. There are little tiny holes under those pegs, that what I put it in.

Back