Medicom Dark Knight Batman - Photo Thread -

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yupp - i'm not bothered by the flat look so haven't tried any mods, but would be cool to see pics of anyone that has done it.

:lecture Yeah, if anyone has done it, let me know. I'm not sure how much of anything you can stuff in there. The width of the boot is very thin, just enough to get the foot and ankle in. I'm not sure if you can do it. I have some foam stuffing I could use so if anyone has an idea lets hear it.

Yupp - i'm not bothered by the flat look so haven't tried any mods, but would be cool to see pics of anyone that has done it.

mg5900z.jpg

mg5901d.jpg

mg5903.jpg

Pretty nice shots there Ven!

I couldn't take the plunge on getting either Medi or HT due to the prices. Hope to do it sometime in future.

So which one is considered a definitive TDK Bat?

A MediX or a modded Medicom.

Or peeps are waiting for the TDKR Bat.

due to inflation, i would wait on the TDKR batman.. i can almost guarantee that both medicom and hot toys will re-release a TDK figure, or release a completely new revamped TDKR figure.

Yeah, wait on the TDKR Batman.

Amongst the universe of existing options for me Medix is the best (because the DX02 chest and abs are quite a bit more accurate than the Medi) followed closely by a modded Medicom. DX02 is far far behind.

Yupp. I frankly don't see it getting beat with the way HT has been going of late. Sure they have the ability, but they seem to be more concerned with profit margins.

How did you fill them out?

Just as I described. I taped foam to the part thats missing. Foam shaped so it raises to the shin for the area of the boot so it can't fall back in. At the same time the foot can straighten out. Just a lot tighter to slip the foot back into the boot.

It's flat footed because of the air/empty area above the foot. The boot can slip right out of the foot. Leaving you with a nice squishy boot. Hence the lack of balance with the boots. It relies on the feet itself instead of the plastic sole Hot Toys uses.

You'd have to tape foam or cotton wool to the ankle so it doesn't slide up therefor you can fill it out. Funny feet the Medicom has. Hobbit like.

Just as I described. I taped foam to the part thats missing. Foam shaped so it raises to the shin for the area of the boot so it can't fall back in. At the same time the foot can straighten out. Just a lot tighter to slip the foot back into the boot.

Ok. I thought you were suggesting an idea in general. I didn't know you had actually done it. I have lots of foam,will do. Thanks

due to inflation, i would wait on the TDKR batman.. i can almost guarantee that both medicom and hot toys will re-release a TDK figure, or release a completely new revamped TDKR figure.

Yeah, wait on the TDKR Batman.

Amongst the universe of existing options for me Medix is the best (because the DX02 chest and abs are quite a bit more accurate than the Medi) followed closely by a modded Medicom. DX02 is far far behind.

Guess building a Medix right now can wait. Too much money involved. Hope HT does a better job than before. Else, there will always be a Medix!

Back