Medicom Dark Knight Batman - Photo Thread -

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I looked at the pegs and I tried to think about an alternative method that may not involve ripping....and then I said ____ it. I'm keeping this figure so I'm not worried about resale value. Besides if you ask me this cape should only bring the value up,lforignos cape looks miles better! It really made me love this figure all the more. I gotta get one for my Begins suit now.

bat2.jpg

I want my Medi painted like this. I checked the guy's public profile and his last activity was in '09. There were two other messages from boardies trying to get their Medi painted too. :lol

You want to switch the medi boots with HT ones?!!

If so, please sell me the medi boots :pray::pray::pray:

:lol:rotfl:lol:rotfl

Someone already PM'd me about it. All this love for the Medi boots have me having second thoughts. I must really have something.

Is it possible to swap out the Medicom TDK suit head with a HT or headplay BW head?

Yeah, it just kinda sits there on the neck though. I have my Wayne head on my Medi at the moment. I'd upload picks but my camera is broke. I think Zach has some pics of his in this very thread. The same head and body I have. It looks great.

The Medi boots are about 34720934175210 times better than HT's attempt

You think? I don't like how the Medi boot has kind of a flat look to it. The HT boot has more of an arch. I remember seeing a pic of one with HT boots and liking it. Are the DX02 boots the same as the Wayne/Batman Ex boots?

I was thinking about getting some DX boots for my Medi. Does anyone know what I will have to do to mod them to fit correctly?

You think? I don't like how the Medi boot has kind of a flat look to it. The HT boot has more of an arch. I remember seeing a pic of one with HT boots and liking it. Are the DX02 boots the same as the Wayne/Batman Ex boots?

All HT Batman boots have been the same except for the very first Begins version.

The flat look I don't mind, and to me it looks a little closer to the real thing + the vinyl material is not going to deteriorate versus the Rubber HT boots.
The HT boots also have extreme heels :lol
Finally, to my eyes the left and right HT boots look totally out of whack when looking at them straight on, looks like Batman's ankles are busted

Medi+Vs+HT+boots.JPG

Actual Boots
bootzd.jpg

Anyway - I can trade you a pair of HT boots for Medis if you still prefer HT

Hmm I see what your saying by it looking more like the real thing. It even has the slight bow on top of the boot where the foot is. Even the design on the boot is more accurate. It has the seam too. I never saw a side by side comparison. As far as trading I already promised someone else that if I got rid of them I'd let him know first,sorry. When I get home I'm going to see what the Medi looks like with my HT boots.

It's flat footed because of the air/empty area above the foot. The boot can slip right out of the foot. Leaving you with a nice squishy boot. Hence the lack of balance with the boots. It relies on the feet itself instead of the plastic sole Hot Toys uses.

You'd have to tape foam or cotton wood to the ankle so it doesn't slide up therefor you can fill it out. Funny feet the Medicom has. Hobbit like.

It's flat footed because of the air/empty area above the foot. The boot can slip right out of the foot. Leaving you with a nice squishy boot. Hence the lack of balance with the boots. It relies on the feet itself instead of the plastic sole Hot Toys uses.

You'd have to tape foam or cotton wood to the ankle so it doesn't slide up therefor you can fill it out. Funny feet the Medicom has. Hobbit like.

Yeah I know because I've taken off the boots before. Not easy putting them back on either. I always wanted to fill them out but I was afraid the foot would get stuck in the ankle or something. Do u know anyone who has filled them out?

Yupp - i'm not bothered by the flat look so haven't tried any mods, but would be cool to see pics of anyone that has done it.

My wife wants to go shoe shopping with void :lol

:slap

Shoe shopping with my wife is more than enough :lol

Back