Medicom DK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
To me, it looks like a well done Mattel figure. Nothing more, and I don't expect the final product to be any better.

If Mattel made anything that good looking I'd buy it. lol. Still, not worth getting excited about since it's a prototype and we all know how drastically some products change from proto to finished product. Add to that the utter absence of updated pics or any type of promotion and it starts to become clear that something's up. They had this, the Joker and Bruce Wayne up at the same time yet this figure has been MIA. Suspicious.

found this
285300629611334db3d6owl5.jpg

I like how the boots appear a different material just like the real suit... too bad medicom is just as slow as SST with ther LOTR line..

But that Harvey Dent/Two-Face looks so realistic. And by "realistic" I mean "Crappy". :D

That's what gives me doubt that the finished product will look even remotely close to the proto: The Joker, Two-Face and Bruce Wayne TDK figures from Medicom all look wonky and way too cartoony. What's the chances that one figure out of a line will somehow look dramatically different i.e. realistic and not like some anime interpretation!?

That TDK Batman proto looks sick.. but don't get your hopes up. That's why I wanna see some newer pics.

if for some reason the dark knight medicom batman is as good as we all hope is it the same scale as hot toys figures or are they inches off like the dc direct figures???

if for some reason the dark knight medicom batman is as good as we all hope is it the same scale as hot toys figures or are they inches off like the dc direct figures???

Will probably be slightly smaller, although their recent MGS4 Snake was as tall as HT I believe, but still overall a slightly smaller scale: headsize, etc.

If this is what we end up getting, then I'm glad I've held off on TDK Batman (there is just something off about him). This one looks much closer to the portayal of The Dark Knight in the movie, sans blue eyes of course.

Hopefully the end product will look as good or better than the prototype. If so I'm definately getting him.

285300629611334db3d6owl5.jpg

It does look nice, but the chest to me looks very cheap. Toy like in fact. Unless it's the colour of the belt thats throwing it off... thats giving it the toy look. The thing is when have stock/catalogue photos ever shown how good they really are.

The boots do look stunning though. As the boots really are much darker than the suit.

Looks like they've used the same material like on the DC Direct cape. I really didn't like that cape, it keeps springing back.

The neck looks much better too from the side on this, it looks beefier. It's hard to tell.

Last edited:
What's their packaging like on these?... just as good as Hot Toys? I think I remember seeing the Star Wars box in one shop. It looked pretty sleek, but I never saw the inside.

All I can say is that medicom has a GOOD record with armored characters.. thats how I know this one willt urn out good.. (or atleast I hope) but I'm not too worried about it. YOU DON'T KNOW THE HISTORY OF MEDICOM, I DO (LOL HAHAH I LOVE TOM CRUISE)

Back