Medicom DK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How many ways can you sculpt a piece of plastic hair for a Lego sized toy? How detailed and varied can you make facial features on a (again) Lego-esque figure?
My mistake, I guess I figured that Medicom had the capabilites to make more realistic hair, but made a stylistic choice to make a female cross-dressing Joker. Though your argument for their inability to sculpt hair on the Kub doesn't account for my suggestion that the Kub and RAH guy look the same, I can't argue with your argument re: detail/face variation. I mean, Kubricks are just Japanese LEGOs, right? Sorry, I'm a little under the weather *cough* *cough*

Anyway, thanks for the lecture! :lecture

3048116699_81895b89a6_o.jpg

Rate this out of ten.

Originally I thought the Medi Joker looked pretty cool but in thi pic he looks kinda feminin.

I hope Medicom makes a Scarecrow, because most likely Hot Toys is not. :(

It would be great if Medicom made a line different than HT. Perhaps a chance to get a Gordon and / or Scarecrow. I wouldn't hold my breath but never say never (least until it is official)

lol wow... i dont care who you are, these look horrible. i was hoping they would improve atleast the begins figure but it looks pretty much the same as the first release. the joker looks too kiddish. what is medicom thinking, have they not seen hot toys' releases of these figures. do they think they will get lucky with our money? by the way, the cape looks ridiculous

I have a really good feeling Medicom will pull the plug on this line, I mean whats the point? Releasing pure crap like a year after the movie was released! Not to mention way after the releases of what Hot Toys has done.

This line (Medicoms) just doesn't make any sense financially.

My mistake, I guess I figured that Medicom had the capabilites to make more realistic hair, but made a stylistic choice to make a female cross-dressing Joker. Though your argument for their inability to sculpt hair on the Kub doesn't account for my suggestion that the Kub and RAH guy look the same, I can't argue with your argument re: detail/face variation. I mean, Kubricks are just Japanese LEGOs, right? Sorry, I'm a little under the weather *cough* *cough*

Anyway, thanks for the lecture! :lecture

You're welcome! I'm always up to educating todays' youth!

Hope you get better! Stay indoors, you don't want that illness to get worse. The most alarming symptoms are snide comments and veiled sarcasm.

Last edited:
You're welcome! I'm always up to educating todays' youth!

Hope you get better! Stay indoors, you don't want that illness to get worse. The most alarming symptoms are snide comments and veiled sarcasm.

You forgot the symptom of generally acting like a horse's ass. Unfortunately, this is a separate, more permanent issue of mine. :sick

Back