Medicom DK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
3048116699_81895b89a6_o.jpg

Rate this out of ten.

Definitely not Medi's best work. Maybe a 5 outa 10...maybe. Batman looks better than Joker for sure but still.

lol whats up with that hideous cape? I actually like that joker more. The batman looks like the first release with just an uglier, bigger cape.

They also need to figure out how to futz with the figures before putting them out to display. Did they get children to pose them? Just look at the placement of Batman's belt and Joker's....everything.

They also need to figure out how to futz with the figures before putting them out to display. Did they get children to pose them? Just look at the placement of Batman's belt and Joker's....everything.

Figure companies really need to tap into some Freaks to do their poses. They need to do their figures more justice...remember this gem?

TakaraBatmanBodypose3.jpg

Oh no you di-in't, Mr. J!

Def been a bigger HT fan for a while now, but this really puts the nail in the coffin for Medi in my book.

That being said, I don't think it is THAT bad as many have said, but in a world where HT exist, other companies just have to start stepping up their game, esp Medi.

I still look forward to seeing their TDK Bats, hopefully as a standalone piece displayed away from the HT collection it will look good.

Found these on the toy-world forum.

MedicomBatman01.jpg

MedicomBatman02.jpg

MedicomBatman03.jpg

MedicomBatman04.jpg

His eyes look blue, and I don't know if that's all the accessories he'll come with! Don't have any Medicom figures but were they all a little light on accessories?

Still very nice figure, and I'm tempted but I've already got the Hot Toys version on pre-order.

I'm hoping he'll come with more acessories, because he seems to be in the very early stages of production, because

a) he only has one set of hands, medicom usually provides a good variety of hands.
b) his acessories are solicited.. I don't think they're real sculptures..

C) we haven't even seen this guy at any conventions!! we need new pics!!

BTW I've read that this is coming out next month, but at the CCS they state april? wth!! I would hate to wait that long.

To me, it looks like a well done Mattel figure. Nothing more, and I don't expect the final product to be any better.

IMO that Medicom DK Suit Batman is simply jaw dropping. Amazing. Let's hope it turns out as well as it looks there. If so, it will be THE DK Batman figure to own.

Back