Medicom Real Action Heroes Skyward Sword Link

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Figma is great yeah, I still love it. I think we can agree the definite plus on the Medicom is the extra accessories. That is the only short coming of the figma. But I prefer it so much more over the Medicom, which is still a great piece.

Also krec, you're right. It is honestly not worth $200, otherwise I might hate mine.

The Figma is great yeah, I still love it. I think we can agree the definite plus on the Medicom is the extra accessories. That is the only short coming of the figma. But I prefer it so much more over the Medicom, which is still a great piece.

Yea thats a plus for the accessories thats it .
Also krec, you're right. It is honestly not worth $200, otherwise I might hate mine.

Was it worth the price you paid for it?

Yea its worth the sale price but i would have been pissed buying this off a store like bbts .

USPS tried to deliver my package today. The package was shipped out 9/16 and delivery attempted on 9/23. 7 days from Japan to the US, using SAL registered mail. Just waiting to see if it arrived safe and sound.

Got mine today! I haven't really had a chance to do much with it since I'm at work, but everything looks great so far!

Glad I scored this figure to go with my collection. Don't mind the sideways phone picture.
image.jpg

Just ordered my new Tunic from KC designs. I had a hard time choosing between the lighter and darker Tunic. Ultimately I went with the lighter because it matches SS Link more closely.

Man I need that custom tunic, and the custom stand is great too. The Medicom stand is a little too big honestly and feels flimsy.

AmiAmi still has this in stock at the 50% discount. Was able to pick it up for $132.40 delivered. Thanks Von Koz for the info. Ordered and paid for the tunic.

Last edited:
Wuhhh, that's $40 on shipping (figure is just under $93 with today's conversion rate)... didn't expect it to come out so high.

$130 + $35 for custom tunic now doesn't sound so hot for me.

Wuhhh, that's $40 on shipping (figure is just under $93 with today's conversion rate)... didn't expect it to come out so high.

$130 + $35 for custom tunic now doesn't sound so hot for me.

Yeah. The shipping is high, but got it in just 3 days. I also ordered the tunic and I have to say it was worth every penny I spent. Really cool looking figure.

So...anyone have advice for getting him to hold the bow properly? Just hot water or a hair dryer? I did a reverse of how he's meant to hold the bow, using the bow holding hand to hold the arrow, and the arrow hand to hold the bow >.>

Just spoken with Tony Mei and he said that he still wants to do the custom tunic for this figure. If and when he gets round to it he will most likely do a variety of different colours such as green red blue and purple (four swords) and the dark link.

Let's hope this is soon and in the meanwhile I may try and pick up a few more figures in anticipation for this project.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back