Medicom Real Action Heroes Skyward Sword Link

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would be interested if Tony did a new clothing set. He does good work. I know he and ashkanls team up on projects, it would be cool if he were able to create some more "traditional" accessories for Link. I'd kill for a Link that looked like the Brawl version.

hCEgh2h.png

I would be interested if Tony did a new clothing set. He does good work. I know he and ashkanls team up on projects, it would be cool if he were able to create some more "traditional" accessories for Link. I'd kill for a Link that looked like the Brawl version.

hCEgh2h.png

I'd like to see something along those lines. A sword and scabbard that are more to scale would be nice too!

Just spoken with Tony Mei and he said that he still wants to do the custom tunic for this figure. If and when he gets round to it he will most likely do a variety of different colours such as green red blue and purple (four swords) and the dark link.

Let's hope this is soon and in the meanwhile I may try and pick up a few more figures in anticipation for this project.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I asked Tony the same question several months ago, but he's been busy with a lot of other projects, so unfortunately I don't think this is going to happen any time soon. I picked up three of these figures in anticipation of getting the red, blue and green tunics from him. I hope he eventually does make them. Otherwise I'll be stuck with three green Links on display or will have to ask someone else to make me some custom tunics, which I would really rather not do after waiting this long for Tony's work.

Maybe if more people expressed interest, Tony would start working on the custom tunics? I'd imagine the pattern would be the same as the stock tunic. It'd really just be a matter of finding the correct fabric, right?

I asked Tony the same question several months ago, but he's been busy with a lot of other projects, so unfortunately I don't think this is going to happen any time soon. I picked up three of these figures in anticipation of getting the red, blue and green tunics from him. I hope he eventually does make them. Otherwise I'll be stuck with three green Links on display or will have to ask someone else to make me some custom tunics, which I would really rather not do after waiting this long for Tony's work.

Maybe if more people expressed interest, Tony would start working on the custom tunics? I'd imagine the pattern would be the same as the stock tunic. It'd really just be a matter of finding the correct fabric, right?

I hear you. Its that whole wait and see thing. Tony does sound sincere and wishes to continue this custom project when time allows. So hopefully its sooner than later. I only have one Link atm, so this will give me time to source more Links at a cheaper price since the sales and clearance are approaching soon in HK.

I also have the Asmus 1/6 horse on order and hope that turns out as good as it looks. In the meanwhile, perhaps KC would be willing to make her tunics in different colours? She got a lot of praises for her recent outfit.

I hear you. Its that whole wait and see thing. Tony does sound sincere and wishes to continue this custom project when time allows. So hopefully its sooner than later. I only have one Link atm, so this will give me time to source more Links at a cheaper price since the sales and clearance are approaching soon in HK.

I also have the Asmus 1/6 horse on order and hope that turns out as good as it looks. In the meanwhile, perhaps KC would be willing to make her tunics in different colours? She got a lot of praises for her recent outfit.

She will actually make them in different colors. I know because I had asked her to make me a custom red, blue and green set about 4-5 months ago. I cancelled my order with KC after I emailed Tony and he told me he was going to offer the tunics in different colors as well. So yeah, if you don't want to keep waiting for Tony, you can email KC and she'll probably make you a set. I've already waited this long for Tony to offer his custom tunic, so I think I'll just keep waiting. Tony usually finds the best fabrics to use, so I think the wait will be worth it.

She will actually make them in different colors. I know because I had asked her to make me a custom red, blue and green set about 4-5 months ago. I cancelled my order with KC after I emailed Tony and he told me he was going to offer the tunics in different colors as well. So yeah, if you don't want to keep waiting for Tony, you can email KC and she'll probably make you a set. I've already waited this long for Tony to offer his custom tunic, so I think I'll just keep waiting. Tony usually finds the best fabrics to use, so I think the wait will be worth it.

That's good to know there's another option out there. I probs keep waiting and see what Tonys tunic looks like as well. Many people praised his capes and suits for other 1/6 characters so this will be interesting to see. Plus if he made them in all the colours hopefully can get a discount as a full set.
Back to the waiting game now. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ami Ami has gone to only 40% off now. I guess grabbing a few more dollars through the holiday season.

Here is a WIP picture, still have a lot to be improve on..... But so far, this is what have been done.....

After making 6 prototype suits..... still need to make a few more till I'm satisfy.

Modify
- tighten the inner shirt
- make a fat waist inner suit
- lower the inner armor dress
- remove the ankle ring to make him shorter
- made anew green tunic from scratch

Left- Medicom ordinal tunic
Right- Tony & Crystal's new tunic WI

Longer and wider, still have a few parts needs to be improve on.....

Looks great so far, Tony! The fabric is still a little too light imo, but it definitely looks better than the felt stock tunic.

Are you including the velcro down the side? I think it would look cleaner with a seamless side, without the velcro. Someone else in this thread had requested KC to make their tunic without the velcro and it looked great. Just my two cents. Cant wait to see the final product!

Back