Medicom Real Action Heroes Skyward Sword Link

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The color is the same as from the art illustration book. The tunic has no seam line.

As for offering this or not, I'm still debating.....

Just wondering have you tried the material used by medicom from the original early prototypes of Link? That looked good before they went spongy on us. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fantastic. I am one that was ok with the original but depending on price I will likely order one of these from you Tony!

Amazing! The color looks great in those pictures. Slightly darker than the stock tunic and perfect tailoring from you and Crystal!

Now it's the wait for the verdict. Will he sell or not is the question. [emoji16]

Huge Zelda fan and have been considering this figure for a while, thoughts on it?

Thanks in advance!

Huge Zelda fan and have been considering this figure for a while, thoughts on it?

Thanks in advance!

A really good figure. If you can get it for $130 or less is a good deal. The tunic is not as bad as most say and is not a must swap out, however, I did swap mine out with the KC tunic. Warning! It is a ***** to glue the belt and shoulder scabbard back on after taking it apart if you do upgrade. A huge Zelda fan should get this figure without question.

Woo hoo. Just picked up my second link yesterday. Please make this tunic in other colours.

Awesome blue sweetness. Drumroll waiting for red and purple. Haha. Good one tony.

I was planing on making a black version, but I'll have to repaint the full figure and remake the full inner shirt and pants...... Not enough time to do this yet..... Besides I would want to have a new face portrait done instead of the original faces. I do plan on scratch build a inner armor dress to be more poseable, but still trying out a few things here and there before ready for show.

As of now..... Green and blue, maybe red and purple next.....

Agree. I wouldn't want to go that route with the dark link. If medicom made a dark link with new face plate, then all that is needed are a tunic and hat. For me anyways. Lol. I'll be happy to see you continue and do the red and purple. Complete them. Lol

Tony - you are a Master craftsman. That looks great. Shadow Link will look killer too.

Back