Mega Man Action Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tamashi posted an update on the re-release of Megaman X on their FB page.

Hey Mega Man fans! While you celebrate 25 years, just thought we'd let you know that a re-issue for the first D-Arts Mega Man X figure has been scheduled! We understand that many of you didn't have a chance to grab it the first time around because you didn't know the line existed yet. Here's a second chance! Also, this re-issue will be available ONLY in the Americas! That's right, not even the Japan market or Japanese import stores from Japan will have access to this re-issue! Release details to be announced at a later time.

https://www.facebook.com/Tamashii.USA

Looks like Megaman will be out soon.

main.jpg

zoom01.jpg

More pics here.

https://tamashii.jp/t_item/34/

HLJ got them in stock, says low stock. Put 1 in my private warehouse loot
:rock

Its now available on a local shop here in the philippines..I wonder hows the leg articulation on this one.. the last d-arts i had has very stiff and fragile legs..

It's ready to be shipped from amiami. I hate it because I have to wait for other items to be available ;(

Got Zero v2 in the other day. Really cool, though overpriced for what it is. Still the definitive Zero figure, IMO.

I'll have to take some pics this weekend.

This is my first MEGAMAN.. but TBH its really good.
I highly recommend it.

NEAT! Ive been thinking about getting one too but due to a previous experience with the d-arts line ive been holding back. Ill try checking one out if i get a chance this week end. Thanks!

just be delacate with it. it's very easy to hamhand it. the internet is FULL of pictures from first time buyers who tried to treat it like an american action figure, and snapped the legs off.

Looks like Megaman will be out soon.

main.jpg

zoom01.jpg

More pics here.

https://tamashii.jp/t_item/34/

Has anyone who ordered through Amazon gotten theirs yet?

Also, for people who don't know, unless you live in Asia, or europe, you NEED to order the D-arts figures and S.h. Figurarts toys through amazon or Big bad toystore. the REason for this, is those show up to Bandai as American market sales.

YES, you can get it sooner if you import through HLJ, or Amiami, but those show as japanese sales.

The american market is what's keeping the DBZ, and mega man lines going. they sell ALOT better over here than they do over there. And American market sales are the ONLY things keeping those lines going.

Bass and Treble should be up soon, bluefin hinted at it on Facebook along with Frieza and another figure. Pretty much the only reason I got regular Mega Man was b/c Bass and Treble are being made. The neutral face came across as a bit off and too female even for Megaman, but the more expressive faces are pretty good. Once I have him in hand I'm sure I'll be able to access it better and it'll grow on me. That aside, I love how well this line is doing.

I have X on PO, so the only figure I don't have at the moment is Zero v1. Hopefully Sigma and the Ride Armor will be out in the near future.

Back