Mega Man Action Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bass and Treble should be up soon, bluefin hinted at it on Facebook along with Frieza and another figure. Pretty much the only reason I got regular Mega Man was b/c Bass and Treble are being made. The neutral face came across as a bit off and too female even for Megaman, but the more expressive faces are pretty good. Once I have him in hand I'm sure I'll be able to access it better and it'll grow on me. That aside, I love how well this line is doing.

I have X on PO, so the only figure I don't have at the moment is Zero v1. Hopefully Sigma and the Ride Armor will be out in the near future.

I think the Sigma was a mock up, and Ride Armor was based on the original bandai kit, no?

The Sigma figure at the show was basically a mock up, yeah.They do intend to produce him as a fully articulated figure though.

No sure on the ride armor, but I sure hope they produce it.

As a sidenote, BBTS has started shipping the original Megamans.

I think the Sigma was a mock up, and Ride Armor was based on the original bandai kit, no?

Yeah, Sigma was a mock up to gauge interest. I'm just saying I hope there was enough interest. So far so good, b/c they said Bass & Treble was shown to gauge interest as well. Megaman must be selling well along side the X stuff.

Not sure about the Ride Armor.

The Sigma figure at the show was basically a mock up, yeah.They do intend to produce him as a fully articulated figure though.

No sure on the ride armor, but I sure hope they produce it.

As a sidenote, BBTS has started shipping the original Megamans.

Same here, that would give me a reason to get Zero v1.

Mine is sitting in my POL, not sure if I really plan to add anything for awhile so I might just ship it.

just received our Zero V1, Zero V2 and Vile which brings us on a total:
- Megaman SDCC metallic
- Megaman Comic Version
- Megaman Full Armor
- Vile
- Zero v1
- Zero v2

and on order:
- Megaman (rerun)
- Megaman (classic)

:D

Yeah, Sigma was a mock up to gauge interest. I'm just saying I hope there was enough interest. So far so good, b/c they said Bass & Treble was shown to gauge interest as well. Megaman must be selling well along side the X stuff.

Not sure about the Ride Armor.

Same here, that would give me a reason to get Zero v1.

Mine is sitting in my POL, not sure if I really plan to add anything for awhile so I might just ship it.

there was MORE than enough intrest with sigma. Derringer revealed that they're working out his articulation currently ( possibly finished by now) as well as that he would be considered a "deluxe" figure, with a slightly higher price due to his size.

there was MORE than enough intrest with sigma. Derringer revealed that they're working out his articulation currently ( possibly finished by now) as well as that he would be considered a "deluxe" figure, with a slightly higher price due to his size.

:yess: That's awesome. I feel like the sky is limit once now, if they do Sigma what can't they do? That's great news, thanks lerath666 for the heads up.

:yess: That's awesome. I feel like the sky is limit once now, if they do Sigma what can't they do? That's great news, thanks lerath666 for the heads up.

Agreed! I didn't realize he was a planned articulated figure but that's great. I hope they do some of the enemies. I'd love a Launch Octopus or Spark Mandrill.

When asked, Derringer said that they often make a potential character as a statue first. they do it to test reaction to a figure.

See, here is the thing. Sigma is a villain. in japan, the villains don't sell as well. So Bandai japan has got to be convinced of making him.

Hence, statues.

It's so bizarre that villains don't sell well. That's what they say in America too. I just want to know who goes out an buys action figures, and has no interest in displaying the hero with the villain? I've always felt the villain has equal importance. The villain is the force that drives the hero to be a hero. It just seems a lot of us who post online love villains (sometimes even more than the heroes), but that doesn't seem to translate to actual sales somehow. I know nothing, it's just puzzling. lol.

Well hey.. as long as Bandai doesn't make him an online only exclusive with no US release. I'll take a statue if that's what it takes to get Sigma in plastic. I just paid $76 for the Gundam MG Tallgeese II kit b/c it was an online only exclusive, I'd probably pay the same for Sigma if I had to.

All the megaman and DBZ figures will be online exclusive in asia. they dont sell well at all over there.
They sell AMAZING over here, however. which is why we're getting more, and getting them as regular releases distributed by bluefin ( If you live in North Or South America, sUPPORT LOCAL RETAILERS, OR AMAZON) .
They DON'T sell as well as Karate Bugmen do in japan, but then, little does.

All the megaman and DBZ figures will be online exclusive in asia. they dont sell well at all over there.
They sell AMAZING over here, however. which is why we're getting more, and getting them as regular releases distributed by bluefin ( If you live in North Or South America, sUPPORT LOCAL RETAILERS, OR AMAZON) .

Yeah, I know that much, I just mean I hope there isn't any case in the future where a figure doesn't get a US release. Yeah, I buy just about everything from US retailers. The only time I buy something from an overseas retailer is when it doesn't get a standard US release or import. Thing like Gundam Ace or Hobby Japan are things I'll get from places like hlj, but not most of my Gunpla or Japanese figures. In fact, I love using Amazon b/c of my free two day shipping. It beats buying them anywhere else.

lol, yeah it seems the only really popular stuff in Japan is Kaman Rider, and Super Sentai to a certain extent. It's basically variations of the same thing over and over again. We're the same way here with Spider-Man, Iron Man, Batman, etc. though.

I'm pretty excited about all of the D-Arts/S.H. Figuarts releases though. Megaman, Pokemon, King of Fighters, Dragon Ball; this is all stuff I grew up with and always wanted cool figures for. What we usually got was pretty crummy though.

Looks like Megaman will be out soon.

main.jpg

zoom01.jpg

More pics here.

https://tamashii.jp/t_item/34/
I like everything about this. . .except the overly cutesy eyes. Whatever they did with his eyes, I don't like it, and won't buy because of it. Will have to be satisfied with my Koto Megaman instead.

For those that might find this interesting ;)
Bass & Treble (Forte & Gospel)

:yess: I'm ready, I'm ready, I'm ready. :D

Nice. Now we need a Sigma, Roll, Wiley, and some Robot masters and mavericks. BRING IT!

:exactly:

I like everything about this. . .except the overly cutesy eyes. Whatever they did with his eyes, I don't like it, and won't buy because of it. Will have to be satisfied with my Koto Megaman instead.

The other faces look better than the neutral one, but I do think Bandai missed the mark a bit on this one. IMO the Koto Megaman is PERFECT.

I pre-ordered my bass n treble. I didn't know this thread existed. I also have the kotobukiya model kits of mega and proto. Does anyone else have those? I haven't gotten around to actually assembling them or anything yet tho.

Im from South america (Chile) and I want to support, but how? some of us need support by having good deal and reliable distribuitors, over here prices are way too high (200%)

Back