Mega Man Action Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's a shame Megaman Volnutt gets so overlooked. I mean, there is that intense fanbase Megaman Legends has, but I think overall it's a great design and much better than the post Megaman X designs. I'm glad to see Bandai expanding the line past Megaman X though in general, though it's my favorite incarnation. I hope they continue to press forward with this line like they have the Figuarts DBZ line.

So I grabbed this from Bluefin Tamashii's Facebook page, I thought you guys would probably be as excited as I am..

384210_499104216775415_943331580_n.jpg

erm, I may dive into this line.

While the X figures are awesome, they don't hold the same nostalgia that Mega Man holds.

I recommend them, I have Armored Mega Man X, Zero v2, and Vile and they are all very, very nice figures. Easily the best Mega Man figures made. I expect Mega Man & Bass will be great as well (plus they are in scale with the Mega Man X figures). With Bass coming this early in the line I'm betting we'll see more Mega Man figures, definitely Protoman, and hopefully Dr Light & Dr Wily. :pray:

Yup yup. slightly shaorter and squatty, as he should be compared to X.

Wish there were more pictures of the display behind him.

All dose repaints...

Very cool! I'm still waiting for more X figures from the other Megaman X games. I want X2 armor on a Ride Chaser (jet bike)!

It's a shame Megaman Volnutt gets so overlooked. I mean, there is that intense fanbase Megaman Legends has, but I think overall it's a great design and much better than the post Megaman X designs. I'm glad to see Bandai expanding the line past Megaman X though in general, though it's my favorite incarnation. I hope they continue to press forward with this line like they have the Figuarts DBZ line.

Part of it, as far as this line goes, is the attitude shown by that fan base during the last round of voting .
Saying things like
"I have no intention of buying a volnut figure for crazy prices like 40$. I'll vote for him to show capcom how popular it is, but there is no way I'll spend insane amounts like that on an action figure. If it was 10$, I might consider it"
On Facebook makes bandai not wanna make them.

Part of it, as far as this line goes, is the attitude shown by that fan base during the last round of voting .
Saying things like
"I have no intention of buying a volnut figure for crazy prices like 40$. I'll vote for him to show capcom how popular it is, but there is no way I'll spend insane amounts like that on an action figure. If it was 10$, I might consider it"
On Facebook makes bandai not wanna make them.

Yeah, I'm so sick of people like that in this hobby. Yes, I meant offense, lol, b/c it's that kind of attitude that is really damaging to the hobby. Not all of these companies are out to rape and pillage our wallets, it's a reality of the economic situation more than anything. If you don't intend to buy something, then don't vote in a poll that gives the impression that you do.

Yeah, I'm so sick of people like that in this hobby. Yes, I meant offense, lol, b/c it's that kind of attitude that is really damaging to the hobby. Not all of these companies are out to rape and pillage our wallets, it's a reality of the economic situation more than anything. If you don't intend to buy something, then don't vote in a poll that gives the impression that you do.

I've voted for products in the past, and then note purchased the product when I saw the final iteration. Usually, this is because I'm disappointed in either the final design or the final price.

I've voted for products in the past, and then note purchased the product when I saw the final iteration. Usually, this is because I'm disappointed in either the final design or the final price.

That's a completely different thing. It's "I'd like that figure but there is no way I'm paying for it" vs "I don't like how that turned out, not buying it". Yeah, these figures aren't cheap, but it's adult collectibles, not kids toys.

Anyone know a place to get D-Arts Megaman X at retail price? I searched and found some sites that will have him back in stock Feb. 2013. Is that an error or is it being re-release?

Back