Mega Man Action Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I finally broke down and bought Zero v1, I waited toooo long obviously (I've had v2 for ages now so didn't know if wanted v1.). I sold my Full Armor Megaman X, but now I wish I hadn't, lol. I needed to clear some stuff out at the time, I'm sure he'll get reissued or something at some point.

Anyway, I'm pretty caught up. I've got Megaman, Zero v1, Zero v2, and Vile. Megaman X, the new armored X, Sigma, and Bass & Treble preordered. I'm just wondering what we'll see at SDCC. I'd really like to see the Armor capsule released, that would be perfect for making a dio. Does it seem like the Megaman line is doing okay overall to you guys? I know it's not on fire like DBZ et all, but I hope it's not lagging.

i really am wondering, Jazzwares? Or someone else made it, becuase I don't recognise it.

Yep. That's a Jazzwares figure. I remember them from back in the day. That's one of the larger scale one. The Jazzwares logo is up on the upper right corner of the box.

Amazon charged me for the D-Arts Megaman X reissue and he's shipping soon. Last I checked he was now in stock by Amazon LLC! :)

Haven't been around to post yet but received my Megaman X reissue yesterday from BBTS. Very happy with it! Looks identical to the original release as far as I can tell, except for the white age caution sticker thing is on the right of the bubble window.

Amazon charged me for the D-Arts Megaman X reissue and he's shipping soon. Last I checked he was now in stock by Amazon LLC! :)

Yeah, mine shipped too quick before I could cancel it. :lol (I had just gotten one from BBTS.)

Anyway, it looks like my Mega Man Official Complete Works is shipping soon from Amazon. :yess:

Haven't been around to post yet but received my Megaman X reissue yesterday from BBTS. Very happy with it! Looks identical to the original release as far as I can tell, except for the white age caution sticker thing is on the right of the bubble window.

Nice! Even though I find a caution sticker on a collectible silly, I'm glad there aren't any negative changes. Just a straight reissue, sweet.

Yeah, mine shipped too quick before I could cancel it. :lol (I had just gotten one from BBTS.)

Anyway, it looks like my Mega Man Official Complete Works is shipping soon from Amazon. :yess:

Typical Amazon, lol. Well you can probably return it easily enough, that's the nice thing about Amazon.

Sweet! I have one of the Megaman books, but not sure how much overlaps. I wasn't able to get the MMX book so going to check that one out. Thanks for heads up. :)

Nice! Even though I find a caution sticker on a collectible silly, I'm glad there aren't any negative changes. Just a straight reissue, sweet.

Typical Amazon, lol. Well you can probably return it easily enough, that's the nice thing about Amazon.

Sweet! I have one of the Megaman books, but not sure how much overlaps. I wasn't able to get the MMX book so going to check that one out. Thanks for heads up. :)

It's tough to get the Mega Man X book. They are releasing a MM 25th anniversary book that includes both the Mega Man and Mega Man X Official Complete Works:

[ame="https://www.amazon.com/MM25-Mega-Official-Complete-Works/dp/1926778863/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1372430053&sr=8-1&keywords=mega+man+25"]https://www.amazon.com/MM25-Mega-Official-Complete-Works/dp/1926778863/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1372430053&sr=8-1&keywords=mega+man+25[/ame]

I know right? So much Megaman :clap ................ but no Megaman game :gah:

I've pretty much resigned myself to the fact that Capcom doesn't really care about Megaman like they should anymore. They like merchandise since it's got to be easy money. They aren't doing the work after all, lol. I try not to think about how they've handled Megaman in recent years, I just tell myself at least it's not Resident Evil. :(

That said, I'm really happy with the D-Arts line and hope it continues strong. The Sigma statue is a bit of let down, but it's still very cool and I'm getting it. Hopefully it will do well but I feel like a lot of people are just going to pass on it. I personally like the idea of MMX characters in the ZERO line since it means we can get more of the highly detailed Mavericks that we probably would otherwise.

I've pretty much resigned myself to the fact that Capcom doesn't really care about Megaman like they should anymore. They like merchandise since it's got to be easy money. They aren't doing the work after all, lol. I try not to think about how they've handled Megaman in recent years, I just tell myself at least it's not Resident Evil. :(

That said, I'm really happy with the D-Arts line and hope it continues strong. The Sigma statue is a bit of let down, but it's still very cool and I'm getting it. Hopefully it will do well but I feel like a lot of people are just going to pass on it. I personally like the idea of MMX characters in the ZERO line since it means we can get more of the highly detailed Mavericks that we probably would otherwise.

Megaman in a Capcom game
mega-man-retro-fat-street-fighter-x-tekken.jpg

Megaman in a Nintendo game
mega-man-smash-bros.png

I really just wish Capcom would sell Megaman over to Nintendo. They would do so much more and treat him with respect. Over the last 3 years we've had 4 cancelled Megaman games :slap

With Inafune out of the picture, Megaman would be better served by Nintendo. I don't even think of him as a Capcom character, I've always associated him with Nintendo, even though MMX became a Playstation staple.

With Inafune out of the picture, Megaman would be better served by Nintendo. I don't even think of him as a Capcom character, I've always associated him with Nintendo, even though MMX became a Playstation staple.

I don't associate MM at all with PS lol. I thought MMX 1-3 was amazing but X4 and on was not very good.........but I think I'm on the minority of that opinion.

I haven't played anything past MMX4 actually. MMX4 is my favorite, but it's for a lot of reasons besides the actual game. I love it though, I've probably played MMX4 a hundred times through, lol. That said he's always been a Nintendo character to me. I'm glad that he's in the new Super Smash Bros, that's so awesome. It'll will be the reason I buy a Wii U, lol.

Back