Mega Man Action Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
idk i thought this was fake zero kinda sucks knowing itsjust zero in black armor like he wasnt cool in red, i mean come on vile is all alone here. btw are they going to make a fake zero thats not going to cost more then this figure?

I wish I could say the same, but I'm too OCD. I think Bandai could have thrown in a couple of maniacal looking faces which would have worked great to make a "Maverick" Zero v1 or a virus infected X5 Zero (which ironically is where Fake Zero made his second appearance). This is just a typical toy company variant, nothing special. It's still cool, but it's not Fake Zero in my mind, there's nothing evil about him.

I wish I could say the same, but I'm too OCD. I think Bandai could have thrown in a couple of maniacal looking faces which would have worked great to make a "Maverick" Zero v1 or a virus infected X5 Zero (which ironically is where Fake Zero made his second appearance). This is just a typical toy company variant, nothing special. It's still cool, but it's not Fake Zero in my mind, there's nothing evil about him.

because it's not Fake Zero... they look different. Here's a difference pic I did when I first saw Fake Zero and people thought it was Black Zero:

Bandai_-_Megaman_Booth_SDCC2012_17.jpg

Megaman is back for more!

also the 'jewels' on his chest are of a different color :)

I'm definitely buying Black Zero. We've got the entire line up until now, no reason to stop buying them :p
Does make me wonder what happened with Fake Zero...

"I" know it's not Fake Zero, it was others who didn't care. I'm very aware of the differences, lol. Good image to have on hand though!. :)

I too wonder what happened to Fake Zero. I'm guessing Bandai just changed their minds.

I'm debating picking up the black zero. I've got bass n treble on PO but other than that no megaman figs. Unless you count the megaman and protoman model kits. Did D-arts ever make a Protoman?

Oh yeah and I made these custom mini muggs
smvo5j.jpg

9l8ifs.jpg

I eventually want to make all of the enemies from the original Megaman game.

Very cool custom Mini Muggs man! No Bandai Japan hasn't made a D-Arts Protomon yet, but I'm sure they will at some point. I would imagine he would be the next "Megaman" figure after Bass & Treble, but Roll is also a possibility.

I own both D-Arts Zero figures, and I really think he is one of Bandai's best "anime" figures. All of the faces are excellent, and the option parts are great. You have to be careful because his hair doesn't affect articulation, but it's not that bad overall. Black Zero is going to be awesome and would probably be really cool display with Bass & Treble.

Thanks man. I'm more a fan of the original megaman but I do like the look of all the x figures. And Black zero would look damn cool next to Bass.

I just searched this on eBay and found no auctions with in hand pics... Wouldn't all of these auctions have in hand pics as SDCC is almost over???

Back