Mega Man Action Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice, nothing better than saving money. :)

Megaman Legos, that would be some Legos I would actually buy. I think would work really well too. Might Muggs are cool too. Edstuff did some custom ones on the other page.

I always wished hasbro would have made mighty muggs megaman figures. I still like mighty muggs for custom fodder. You can make just about any character from them. I think if Hasbro would have marketed them better or got more creative with character choices it could have taken off.
Thank you SF for the shout out btw. And I do plan on making more MM customs in the future. Right now I just started a Grendizer Mugg. Altitron from Sector70 is working on some awesome megaman x customs. They're pretty epic.

Been in a classic gaming mode lately and downloaded a bunch of the originals on the VC. So that in turn led me to order the Mega Man figure today. I'm hoping to just stick with Mega Man classic characters, but that Vile is really damn cool, so I might have to pick him up as well.... its a slippery slope.

Also, I notice in a lot of promo shots they use those cool clear stands. What stands are those?

Nothing wrong with a classic gaming mode! Just recently a friend of mine and I were playing Megaman 1 thru 8 and then started the X series. Aaaaaand then my basement flooded and messed everything up.

I know you guys seem to be only interested in Mega Man figures but the anniversary statue is pretty awesome. My review:

Mega Man 25th Anniversary Statue Review

This is easily the best Mega Man statue so far. Perhaps ever.

Honestly, I stopped playing Mega Man around Mega Man #8. I will play Mega Man # 9 & #10 eventually. But I love the classic Mega Man #1, 2, 3, 4, & 5 videogames. I don't recall playing #6. If I did it didn't stick with me. I think that was the one Capcom had American submissions for the robot bad guys. But I do recall reading somewhere that Capcom had Japanese submissions for the robot bad guys for one of the older games too. Who knows. Maybe something put me off #6. I remember not liking the feel and some of the music in the SNES Mega Man 7. But I did like Mega Man 8. That was where I stopped.

Anyway, I ended with Mega Man 8 because they had a statue/figure offer in the booklet. I never ordered it. I think it goes for a bit now. But it doesn't look that good from the images I found on the Internet. But this Anniversary statue is the real deal. I was worried about having to go to eBay for him since I missed the original pre-order. No one was talking about him on the forums I check. No one mentioned him till he sold out if at all. I guess everyone only wants action figures of Mega Man or statues from newer videogames. But real videogame fans need this statue. When I got my order in for Capcom's "Deal of the Week" I was ecstatic. I was whistling those old 8-Bit Mega Man tunes. Those 8-Bit tunes stick with you...

Starting off, the statue's box is very nice. It has an image of the statue calling it a "classic 25th anniversary statue." They are right. The other three sides have the Mega Man energy symbol which is cool. The statue's base has the limited edition number on the bottom. Only #1600 made. The base is nice with four lights illuminating Mega Man from all sides. I noticed that the positioning of the lights in the base isn't perfect on mine. They aren't all in the top corners. Some are sunken. But it's not a big deal. Probably a rush job from the factory in China. "Mega Man" is engraved on the base. Moving on to Mega Man. He has lights! Very classic. The sides of his helmet light up. Also, the side and top of his Buster gun. It's very cool. I did notice that the switch only turns off the base's lights not Mega Man's lights. I have him plugged in via USB. I doubt directly plugging him into an outlet will change that. Mega Man's dark blue paint has a nice sparkle to it. It really is the perfect old school Mega Man statue. I really didn't like the kiddy look of Mega Man Powered Up. I wish this design was in that game.

Anyways, if anyone missed this one. Try to get one soon. I'm listening to my Japanese Mega Man #1 - 6 box set now looking at the statue. It's great. The only flaw might be the scale and the included USB cord is way too short. But that's no real reason not to get him.

My picture of the statue in the purchase thread:

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=64598&d=1374726287

Missed this one somehow.

Black zero up at amazon.

[ame]https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00DWR7ABK/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER[/ame]

^^I'm getting him as I missed out on the first release Zero V2... I want the sculpt and hope they re-release the red one.

I'll have my Bass & Treble Wednesday. I grabbed the new Marvel Legends wave from BBTS and got Bass too. I got tired of waiting for Amazon to get him, they're still showing him as a PO! lol. I'm bummed we haven't seen any reveals recently, I really hope Protoman is in the pipeline. I can't wait to get Black Zero either. :)

Protoman is a must. After him I want them to start doing the robot masters. :pray:

But which ones??? So many great designs, both from the regular Megaman line and X as well... We've already seen Vile so I'm thinking there's hope. I've always wanted a Launch Octopus myself, and Spark Mandrill would be awesome!

:goodpost:Pharaohman was a bizarre and irrefutably awesome design. I've always loved Snakeman myself, and for some reason Topman was always the first robot master I remember from my childhood :dunno
360746.jpg

With the Robot Masters I would take any of the DLN series ones first. I love the classic designs. I'll buy as many as they make, but I'm really partial to MM1, MM8, and MMX4.

:goodpost:Pharaohman was a bizarre and irrefutably awesome design. I've always loved Snakeman myself, and for some reason Topman was always the first robot master I remember from my childhood :dunno
360746.jpg

I hear ya, Snake man was the first level I chose when I first played the original MegaMan

Forte just arrived... for those who got him, gospels legs dont move dont they?

Nope he's a basically a statue.

Back