Menlojames Custom fun and repaints some new figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Menlojames Customs & repaints

Thanks Cheungkinmen! Is not a Tumma! all be back!

Thank you krec9! I am working on his accessories now

DSCN1503_zps2669aa1d.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

I just repainted these amazing sculpts. I may add some weathering and grime.

DSCN1614_zpsf117c572.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
DSCN1615_zps546b8da8.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
DSCN1618_zpsfc3251f7.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
DSCN1619_zps005858d5.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

I added some weathering and grime to these guys.

DSCN1643_zpsc5e23ee7.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
DSCN1646_zps2d694148.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
DSCN1649_zps55e60a76.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Go to DA Choppa! I have watched Predator a couple of times since working on Muddy Dutch and I love it what a classic. I am still working on his knife spear though here are my attempts at 2 versions so far. I spent a lot of time on the mud to give it different textures and colors for the dried and wet mud look.

DSCN1709_zps189c755a.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
DSCN1715_zps7a627f09.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
DSCN1716_zps097b6ea4.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
DSCN1724_zpsd359c2fa.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

I have been working on my Arnold collection recently and I modified a HT T2 dx head by using Apoxie sculpt for the scruff/beard look and repainted it.

DSCN1753_zps8c5159b4.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

no comments or critiques? even though i used two different colors for Clints hair it isn't showing so I am going to go back over his hair again. Thanks for looking :duff

Great updates liking the terminators:)
Clint is a hard one to get right.
Painting one myself at the moment.
Do use flash alot on your pics as they look very bright?
Shows the detail off well but makes the paints look weird sometimes I find.
The pic from below showing off the dutch with modded beard looks good and natural but the front on pic (with flash?) looks a bit weird.

Honestly I think you've made the beard too round judging by that 2nd pic but I might be wrong:dunno

Thank you Averagejoe, I appreciate your kind words!

Thank you Artoo, I love all your Star Wars stuff it has inspired me to pick up a lot of items I had previously missed out on and re prioritize my collection.

Thanks Sparkstron73, I appreciate your feedback on Dutch's beard. When I took the pictures I had misplaced the back of his head so I had to angel it kind of weird on the neck post to make it stay for the pictures. When I take pictures I try them with and without the flash but I have a lot to learn with my camera. Thanks again!

I recently saw Man on Fire again and was inspired to whip this guy up. I painted Sunohc's fantastic DW Head and I tried to die a suit green and these are the results. I ordered a movie accurate Tie but am still waiting on it.

DSCN1902_zpsd5debad9.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
DSCN1901_zpse183cf57.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
DSCN1892_zps435bd978.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Thanks 8-Bit! My previous attempts for African american skin tones never came out so I keep experimenting and try to find ways to get better and make it look more realistic. I appreciate your complement!:hi5:

Great job on man on fire :)
With or without flash the close up pics show alot of detail.
What suit are you using?

Thanks Artoo! :1-1: They are the Enterbay Kobe hands.

Thanks sparkstron73, The suit in the picture was a Forest Gump Beige suite that I bleached then tried to dye green. I did find the perfect green Suit on Ebay and I will post some updates with the new suite, Tie and Sunglasses once I have everything. I am still working on my Pictures lol thanks again! :hi5:

Here is another Custom I had worked on at the same time. I moded a HT Nolan head and repainted it. I also dyed the clothing and tie. I ended up selling this guy but will probably make another for my shelf.

DSCN1903_zps653eb26f.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
DSCN1907_zps7931f056.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
DSCN1910_zpsdc537520.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Back