Metal Gear Solid Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
two_hand1326452344.jpeg

:thud: Oh yes you shall be mine :yess:

HT are really starting to piss me off with not showing anything now.

Ridiculous ____ing wait.

:goodpost: Me too. However my bank account doesn't seem to mind the delays. I'd much prefer at least some kind of hint over the sudden delay while they pump out double dips of Iron Man figures (I say that yet I have the new MKI on order).

Snake's getting some checks done, can't wait!!!

27.jpg

(from the SE kuma blog)

@dino
Like Ive said already Ash (The 3A Bossman) said it on his website, $400 would be ideal. Official word is coming soon

@Deisel
Play Arts are releasing in Feb!

Mind you thats the Japanese date. If your impatient like me get it from amiami or something. the U.K/US sites list em for april/may :S ____ that lol

Mind you thats the Japanese date. If your impatient like me get it from amiami or something. the U.K/US sites list em for april/may :S ____ that lol

I preordered from amiami but it's my first order from them I heard the purchasing part is not very straightforward :gah:

Merru-san!!

AjbI96NCIAEhahO.jpg:large

AjbJJ6sCMAABQ11.jpg:large

they need to fix the face a wee bit, brown for the boots and white for the pads then its perfection!
maybe a solidus snap soon :O

2012 is a great year for us MGS fans! :clap Can't wait for the Play Arts Kai MGS pre-orders to ship!!!!

^lolage.

one more pic

AjbwEa5CIAA_Lpx.jpg:large

reading on Kojis twitter he implies they are still changing her, something. here's the translated quote

"Merrill figures this time of MGS1 Design Shin-chan, equipment, setting a new transcript, the prototype was made on them."

^
^
why does Meryl has such smirk on her face....
(well, i'm not getting her anyway :rotfl)

Rex looks amazing with the paint and the kubrick looks perfect with it.
But with that size..... as much as i like it - i think i'll get only Ray.

regarding Hottoys .....
yunomgs.png

^
^
why does Meryl has such smirk on her face....
(well, i'm not getting her anyway :rotfl)

Rex looks amazing with the paint and the kubrick looks perfect with it.
But with that size..... as much as i like it - i think i'll get only Ray.

regarding Hottoys .....
yunomgs.png

If you look at some Yoji artwork she has that same smirk (well maybe not as funny looking)

You know that Ray will be the same size right? you'll be missing out :p

I'm pissed at Hot Toys. They announced it in Jan 2011! has any other Hot Toy fig taken that long??
I'm not gonna buy a fig from em unless it MGS

I'm starting to hate HT, all they care about is Batman and Iron Man. People waiting and wanting other licenses don't mean a thing to them anymore.

Yea they are even rerelease all of them. I hate them now, where is all others?? Make a 1/6 of rex!!

Every other figure that was announced at the same time has been released or up for P.O now, even SuckerPunch. WTF?

Maybe its something other than popularity stopping them since theyve released stuff less popular than MGS last year

Back