Metal Gear Solid Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I came across this, So happy they are including MGS 1

We're proud to announce that METAL GEAR SOLID: THE LEGACY COLLECTION will be coming to PlayStation 3 this June! This is the premiere way to experience the series with METAL GEAR SOLID 1-4, Peace Walker, VR Missions, and the Ashley Wood digital graphic novels all in one exclusive package.

As usual, Kojima Productions left out MGS2 Snake. :slap It's official, Kojima hates him.

I came across this, So happy they are including MGS 1

We're proud to announce that METAL GEAR SOLID: THE LEGACY COLLECTION will be coming to PlayStation 3 this June! This is the premiere way to experience the series with METAL GEAR SOLID 1-4, Peace Walker, VR Missions, and the Ashley Wood digital graphic novels all in one exclusive package.

Im not happy i have to buy this now lol. Dont like that MGS1 Snake render, the previous is better and looks different. @slimlim It really bugs me he's not got a socom!

The other cover is better, this one has PeaceWalker Snake rather than MGS3 Snake on it. I hate that PeaceWalker render

Now that u mention it, yeah it does

Back in the day, i didnt even know what a SOCOM was until MGS!

Its a decent cover. Not great, but not terrible either.

Would have preferred Shinkawa artwork instead.

Still... unless they had thrown in a remastered MGS and Document of MGS2 in HD, i would have to pass on this as i've already got the rest of the content.

slimlim;5562423Still... unless they had thrown in a remastered MGS and Document of MGS2 in HD said:
Oh man, almost forgotten how awesome The Document of MGS was. It's a must own. If KP were to get the rights to the Nintendo games and remaster the PSP games, we would have gotten an Ultimate Legacy Collection! :yess:

1) Metal Gear: Ghost Babel
2) The Document of MGS2
3) Metal Gear Ac!d
4) Metal Gear Solid: The Twin Snakes
5) Metal Gear Ac!d2
6) Metal Gear Solid: Portable Ops

Where are these? :impatient:

Anyone know where we can pre order this right now or is it not up yet? Also what's the price going to be does anyone know that either?

Sent from Shadow Moses by codec.

I remember seeing this for the first time recently, I hope this kinda crap never makes its way in a MGS game again! :horror

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=srW79Dw5WVc"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=srW79Dw5WVc[/ame]

I won a 3A Metal Gear Rex on eBay today, my god I hope that's the last time I spend so much on 1 product...until Ray comes out...

Congrats no doubt you will be happy with it just be careful when taking it out of the box and watch for falling pieces

Strikes me as one of those figures that looks great posed cause it hides all the chunky joints that allow it to pose hahaha. Did that make sense?...

This will be my first revo. Not sure what to expect. If I like this I'm gonna buy the Zoe's one every week til I get them all starting with the hardest ones to find.

Back