Metal Gear Solid Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:welcome1: Mike, it's great to get more people around here to share their collection.
:hi5:For years I had MGS2 Snake choking out Raiden on my shelf. Someday I hope to recreate that with PAK!
I'm looking forward to see that :lol (the McFarlane pic would suffice for now)

603891_4057924744754_260900151_n.jpg

544188_4057924944759_287046821_n.jpg
Sweet pose. All this taking about McFarlane figures brings back memory of the time my ex bought the whole set for me .... but I never got it :monkey2

PS. more pics of my Koto REX >> https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=110150&page=3

Terrible Grammar mind!
:hi5:
:lol It didn't even cross my mind, saw the smilies on the right *click* *click* Submit Reply and voila~ a grammar mistake

Last edited:
Thank you everyone,
for the warm
:welcome1:!

i appreciate it, but even more I apreciate how active this discussion is. There never seems to be a dull day here, even when MGS updates are few and far between.

say, do you think Play Arts (SE) has the rights to MGS4.figures? seems odd we have zero from that game. I could really use Old Snake in my collection, or MGS4 Raiden with coat that would look good, like the 1/6 guy

Thank you everyone,
for the warm
:welcome1:!

i appreciate it, but even more I apreciate how active this discussion is. There never seems to be a dull day here, even when MGS updates are few and far between.

say, do you think Play Arts (SE) has the rights to MGS4.figures? seems odd we have zero from that game. I could really use Old Snake in my collection, or MGS4 Raiden with coat that would look good, like the 1/6 guy

There is no reason to think they can't get their hands on the MGS4 license.

^
:lol
Oh man, what happened? You guys broke up while it was in the mail?

say, do you think Play Arts (SE) has the rights to MGS4.figures?
Her brother (not blood related) took it and played with them, my ex was furious. I didn't mind that they were opened and played with so she packed them back in the box later to found that her grandma put it in the bin and was gone.... Tough luck, eh ?

They'll do it, it's only a matter of time.

What a way to confess your feelings online! :horror :clap

I suggest buying him bouquet of roses, and meeting up for a romantic date at the Ritz Carlton.

Yeah, next time just send me a PM. And save that romantic dinner and buy me a PAK Red Ninja instead. :lol

Plissken is my fav character. He just looks cooler than the others. I disliked mgs2 raiden, I have his mcfarlane figure sitting by himself like sad keanu away from the other figs.
1174994_4652969260495_389953188_n.jpg

Haha, that's funny, Takesu!
And Raiden looks terrible, but to be honest, before MGS2 came out, nobody really knew who Raiden was or what his role was, so I don't know how much details McFarlane had to work with.

Plissken is my fav character. He just looks cooler than the others. I disliked mgs2 raiden, I have his mcfarlane figure sitting by himself like sad keanu away from the other figs.
1174994_4652969260495_389953188_n.jpg
Is it just me, or somehow it seems rather depressing... sitting there lifelessly on the clock.

I'm not a fan of Raiden, never was... never will be. Anyway, when will Ocelot be made :impatient:

Back