Metal Gear Solid Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haha, that's funny, Takesu!
And Raiden looks terrible, but to be honest, before MGS2 came out, nobody really knew who Raiden was or what his role was, so I don't know how much details McFarlane had to work with.

Hideo wanted a younger more handsome guy to play in the series because the girls thought of snake was "eww, old guy!" :lol but instead to me, I say Raiden is more like "what a whimp!"

Last edited:
Hideo wanted a younger more handsome guy to play in the series because the girls thought of snake was "eww, old guy!" :lol but instead to me, I say Raiden is more like "what a whimp!"

It was a failed attempt on Hideo's part :lol. Most of the female fans of MGS that I've met, cite Big Boss as their favorite character. Maybe it's his beard and rugged looks.

Haha... Funny because it's true!

Speaking of MGS2 Snake, I combed through this discussion and I found the UDF Figures from Medicom aren't really talked about much here. What's the verdict on them? I bought MGS2 Snake the week he came out, got him home, and immediately he fell off my shelf and broke his silencer. I never got another one, but once in a while I see loose UDFs on eBay, think I might bid on a couple. It'll be the only Old Snake memrobillia I have.

Hopefully PAK announces Old Snake soon, he's too epic to not make.

Last edited:
I sold all of my UDF figures, and never regretted it. But, I wish if Medicom continued their RAH line beyond MGS 3 and 4. They seemed way more enthusiastic about MGS than Hot Toys.

I have all of them and am selling them all. Even the variants. Check out my ebay link. A huge lot of all the 6" medicom and mcfarlane figs.

ehuhymyz.jpg

sent from a tormented past

Hmm thanks for the feedback. And it's not just one MGS2 Snake, its all of them.

I know I'm late to the PAK party, but I got my Jungle Fatigues PW Snake in the mail recently and I love him. When my GF gets back from New York, we'll take some pics and upload them.

One of my favorite parts about Peace Walker PAK Snake(s) is the stun rod! It looks so legit, and I like how it fits in the sheath so well. Actually, I was wondering if any fellow loose collectors here with Meryl tried giving her knife to any PW Snake to create iconic MGS 3 Or 4 Poses...? Wondering how well it fits in Snake's hand or whatever. Pictures would be appreciated, ya know, if you're not busy. Hehe.

I have all of them and am selling them all. Even the variants. Check out my ebay link. A huge lot of all the 6" medicom and mcfarlane figs.

ehuhymyz.jpg

sent from a tormented past

Sweet pic? Do you still have 3a rex in that pose? If so could you measure how wide his foot stance is for me? Im looking to buy an acrylic case to display him in. Thanks

:gah: You have the Silver Solid Snake (limited to 100pcs) The only figure I need. A while ago saw a few on ebay BIN for around $100 but pit it off, now the prices are crazy like $400 and its not worth that.
If you want to sell it Separate let me know :wink1:

Back