Metal Gear Solid Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I doubt there going to do a re-run of Snake and Ninja. They'll focus more on making new characters instead of going back any maybe more of the same

This seller has listed a FOURTH (maybe more) set of MGS1 characters + Solidus. I will monitor his feedback closely over the next week or so to see if this is legit. I have none of those 4 characters, so I would buy, but that's a lot of promises for rare figures. Let's see if he can keep them

Since I’m running out of MGS games to collect I’ve started collecting MGS demos, Here are the latest arrivals

Awesome!

I still have the demo for mine. It came on one of those discs that came with some playstation magazine. They always had several demos on it. I remember playing the MGS one over and over. If I never got that magazine...I may never have played MGS :horror

xud0.jpg

Rex owners for the win

My Rex is still in the box lol. Don't really have room to display it. I will only display this with a pedestal and acrylic cover, but don't have the room for that just yet, so I've left it in the box for the time being.

Got my Rex the other week. Friend seen it, got his on the way.

Can not wait for a Ray to go with him.
Anything new on Ray?
They ever state a possible release date?

I hope RAY gets released till next year. I would like to keep my PS4 on pre-order for November...

Hey guys I have a mini survey, do you guys keep you PAKs on display in the open? I'm trying to pust some of mine on an open corner at my house but since it's outside my collection room I'm kinda worried about dust, as I don't check on them regularly like I do with my 1/6 stuff.

I guess I need some reassurance. :lol

a0tv.jpg

Back