Metal Gear Solid Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will take the beak and jaw apart soon. Today will be the day youll see an accurate rex. Im going to put a separate switch in to separate the beak and headlight functionality. Im also going to move the 2 beak leds to the end window and paint the other 2 prisms. Oh and im buying warm white leds for the spot lights at the shack after full disassembly.

sent from a tormented past

CQC would you ever paint it grey? Have a full modded Rex as you are considering getting a 2nd?

The screw covers at the jaw are at a 10° angle NOT straight in. Minor scratch, whatever.

y7u9e2ab.jpg

I had to put him back to his former glory. Something just didnt feel right displaying him as he was in MGS4 when i had the option to have MGS1 Rex. ( though i forgot to attach the cooler cover on his head before i took the picture )

f5gs.jpg

it's making me nervous just looking at the pictures :lol

I don't mind taking things apart in blocks but when your getting down to the nitty gritty stuff like small springs and whatnot i'd instantly panic

Heres the prism. Its 1 whole u shaped piece. They should have drilled the leds into the corners............ugh, guess thats my job.

9abe8uge.jpg

Seriously, this things ez to work on.

Frank, im showing everyone what they wont ever see. Also im fixing my rex because its slightly inaccurate.

Back