Metal Gear Solid Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do you see what i see?

u2uhyse2.jpg

sent from a tormented past

Is that a Logitech.. soundbar??

You should! :lol

For the HT pricing it's usually about 10% or more depending on the figure. You can still get Supes, Snake for about $135-145.

I myself would get plenty if I weren't having so many responsibilities at the moment. Btw, did you got your replacement suit for your Supes? You had issues with it if I recall.

Actually just went out and bought another Supe from a freak member. It was MIB but the emblem on his back had a few dents in it and I've noticed the residue around a portion of his chest S. No biggy, that thing was riddled with problems. The Supe on display in my collection thread is the new one. Problem is that his wrist pegs are frozen and I can't move them. I thought about heating them, but I fear ruining the temperamental suit.

refer back to the screw pic. theres the 4 under his head at the neck. when you remove it be careful, his jaw is still mounted and theres a red/black wire that is there.

I think you're right about that. I just don't think I'd have to nerve to dismantle it.

So the starting point was removing the screws? Break down what you did. Completed pics don't really tell the story.

I think you're the only one on here that modded your REX.

Same here, although I'm tempted to dismantle it to just tighten the jaw. Although the fishing line I have rigged in the head keeps the mouth shut tightly.

Back