Metal Gear Solid Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My former female classmates dropped by unexpectedly today and saw the HT Snake but they were all totally geeking out for the Christopher Reeve Superman. I knew I shouldn't have put those two so close next together. :slap

iy8s.jpg

My former female classmates dropped by unexpectedly today and saw the HT Snake but they were all totally geeking out for the Christopher Reeve Superman. I knew I shouldn't have put those two so close next together. :slap

iy8s.jpg

Did they touch your "Snake?" :lol

no its the bottom of the foot. im going to use some rubber strips on the lines and see if it works out.

I had a feeling, that might be a good more since he can't grip the ground worth a damn.

It's interesting you say out of work.

Off topic but do most of you post while at work? I hardly do much posting from home

im gonna shoot to the hardware store right now to see if i can come up with anything plis. im thinkin i might just fill in all the inner parts, not like anyone is ever gonna see the grill details......ever.

Not much fun touching my snake when Christopher Reeve is on their mind! :lol

Seriously though, I hope the IDM custom will happen soon, we still don't have a Snake figure that the ladies find attractive.

Anything is better than the stylized lesbian mullet that the Naked Snake has.

Anything is better than the stylized lesbian mullet that the Naked Snake has.

Just what is that hair based off anyway? I'm guessing HT took liberties with that. Did they even played the game? Looks nothing like him :lol

It's interesting you say out of work.

Off topic but do most of you post while at work? I hardly do much posting from home

Well I'm 12 hours ahead from you guys in the west so I tend to post at home.

Just what is that hair based off anyway? I'm guessing HT took liberties with that. Did they even played the game? Looks nothing like him :lol

Well I'm 12 hours ahead from you guys in the west so I tend to post at home.

Even the hair in the 3DS render didn't even look like that.

Where are you from Ryan? I forget. Hong Kong?

Even the hair in the 3DS render didn't even look like that.

Where are you from Ryan? I forget. Hong Kong?

Malaysia, actually. It's that country that's above Singapore. The thing about Singapore/Hong Kong/Malaysia is that the price for Hot Toys are lower than retail as I heard most HT stockholders are from this region.

If any of you are dropping by here, set aside some money for a HT shopping spree. :lol

Malaysia, actually. It's that country that's above Singapore. The thing about Singapore/Hong Kong/Malaysia is that the price for Hot Toys are lower than retail as I heard most HT stockholders are from this region.

If any of you are dropping by here, set aside some money for a HT shopping spree. :lol

Gotcha. I bet they're practically giving them away :lol

How low are they under retail usually?

I'd love to take a trip over there, I love Asian culture... and women :naughty

There are also individual leds in the beak in those compartments.

a8adeguz.jpg

The other pic, from a modders standpoint, would be; YAY SCREWS!!!

sent from a tormented past

Gotcha. I bet they're practically giving them away :lol

How low are they under retail usually?

I'd love to take a trip over there, I love Asian culture... and women :naughty

You should! :lol

For the HT pricing it's usually about 10% or more depending on the figure. You can still get Supes, Snake for about $135-145.

I myself would get plenty if I weren't having so many responsibilities at the moment. Btw, did you got your replacement suit for your Supes? You had issues with it if I recall.

Back