Metal Gear Solid Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
didnt even think about that. maybe another time. so glad to get this crap out of the way, it took me all day, and btw i have the first custom REX in the world. if theres another one i aint seen it!!!

Last edited:
nd btw i have the first custom REX in the world. if theres another on i aint seen it!!!
Well, i dont mean to brag, but i think i made the first custom Rex in the world!

8m58.jpg

Took me a while to do. But im quite happy with the results. The way the jacket sits is a bit off but it can always be futzed!

Well, i dont mean to brag, but i think i made the first custom Rex in the world!

8m58.jpg

Took me a while to do. But im quite happy with the results. Not quite happy with how the jacket sits but it can always be futzed!

I literally busted out laughing at my PC :rotfl

To be honest, of the three of us I think I did the first custom job with the fishing line to keep the mouth shot :pfft:

Ya know, I been shopping online for 10 Years and this has never really happened, so I'm not sure what to think. Just got a PAK guy and sprung for 2 Day USPS shipping. It was scheduled for yesterday, but tracking confirms it never left on a truck when it was supposed to.

My instinct says "who cares, one day won't kill you" but my pride says "extra cash for fast delivery meant nothing?" So what do you think? Not even worth complaining about to USPS?

the 2 easiest to find? awesome bud, nice job. now does that mean with or without the variants? i post good deals all the time for you guys. the battle dress has a couple of really nice weapons. did you happen to see my rex build?

THANKS! i leave him on all the time now! he looks so sick. i might be interested to do others if people are willing to send just the head/jaw. check out my flickr page for the pics in order.:wave

Like I said before Jason, I think you need to have a in-depth guide to show us how to even get the head off.

its only 6 screws. 4 under the head and 2 in the neck halves that connect to the jaw. just be careful of the red and black wire that go from the head to the jaw. keep the white cog and spring. use the 6 screws you took out and put the jaw, neck halves, and head back together so everything will ship sturdily and nothing will get broken. when you see how easy it is youll feel silly.:nana::lol

I was able to get the Railgun off using Kiva's method. Problem is now removing some of the armor off the right leg is a problem. I also accidentally scuffed a small part of the paint :slap

Although you wouldn't notice it unless I pointed it out.

Can the leg supports on the back have any armor taken off? Some of it's missing in MGS4.

Last edited:
I think i may try and sell RAH Raiden shortly. Hes a nice looking figure, but i bought him with the intention to do some crazy poses, jumping and flipping ect. But as he is practically a statue i dont think id of paid the price i did in hindsight. As i thought i would be able to do something that in reality i cant. And it was 80% of the reason i wanted it.

Back