Metal Gear Solid Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was the same way when I bought my Old Snake & Raiden. Their very obsolete and you can't do anything with them.
Pretty much, i love the look especially with the jacket. but the Play Arts Raidens are superior. Id love a PAK MGS4 Raiden, or even the start of revengence will do. I just cant look at my Rah Raiden knowing he could pay for literally 2 new HT ada's (and given i want 2 in the future its helping to push Raiden out the door)

I was able to get the Railgun off using Kiva's method. Problem is now removing some of the armor off the right leg is a problem. I also accidentally scuffed a small part of the paint :slap

Although you wouldn't notice it unless I pointed it out.

Can the leg supports on the back have any armor taken off? Some of it's missing in MGS4.

yes the left leg support can be dismantled completely except for the tip. for some reason i cant get the back piece off. it doesent matter to me though. if i get a 2nd rex im going to glue all the pieces on this one, after installing the others radome antenna. the only thing that wont be glued is the railgun so if i sell ititll fit back in the box with minimal modification. as i mod these theyll only be worth more due to their accuracy and like newness. i cant wait to make mgs4 rex accurate. im kinda pumped.:yess:

Can you take any armor of the right leg Jason? I've heated it so much and I get nada. I was only able to take the inside part of the shin area.

Maybe someone can put the artwork up that shows what panels can be removed. I only took that off cause thats what i saw in the mgs4 clip but then again you cant remove the right rudder on the right leg i dunno. I just wiggled every panel and took off what came loose.

sent from a tormented past

I think i may try and sell RAH Raiden shortly. Hes a nice looking figure, but i bought him with the intention to do some crazy poses, jumping and flipping ect. But as he is practically a statue i dont think id of paid the price i did in hindsight. As i thought i would be able to do something that in reality i cant. And it was 80% of the reason i wanted it.

There's a member of OSW who managed to make Raiden so much more poseable by doing a mod. It looked great.

There's a member of OSW who managed to make Raiden so much more poseable by doing a mod. It looked great.

I've seen that mod too, the bad thing is that you have to cut the rubber suit, and IRC, he put a black suit underneath it to cover exposed joints.

I want to buy a second hand/pre-owned or whatever Cyborg Ninja, but seems an impossiburu task. So guys, if any of you wants to sell one you spare (in case you have more than one) please consider this humble member :p

Yep i seen that, it looks beast. But I really dont feel like butchering it. I have in the past thought about buying vinyl 1:6 figures and then cutting up the armor and adding it to a body as vinyl figures cost around $15 but i dont want to do it to this!

Edit :

Took some possible sale pictures

will upload them here just for the sake of some pictures to look at of MGS merch

pzux.jpg

4umw.jpg

21cr.jpg

z676.jpg

Last edited:
I wish i had a spare PAK raiden sheath from rising. I want to add one to Cyborg Ninja. Ive been using the skin alot in MGR lately and in MGR it does look more like you are playing as the PAK figure than the mgs character

if anyone has an extra pak ninja they wanna sell/trade lemme know. if you have REX and need to have the led work done lemme know too maybe we can work out a deal.

It seriously is bugging be that a scratched a small section of the leg armor last night. I finally get the goddamn railgun off for that to happen.

The armor on the right leg is frozen stuck for whatever reason.

I dont think its meant to come off. All though there is prototype pics of everything stripped down each side equally i know for sure mine dont strip. Not that it needs to as it isnt in MGS4 stripped (if you are meaning the "thigh" area) Just detatch the top and bottom rocket covers from his knee (leave the middle) along with leave a middle missile launcher on his knee. Remove the 2 big side plates from the lower legs and bingo. But i also think you need to remove a toe, but screww that

Well some people were able to get it off, but not many. There is the tiny square section that is right behind the kneecap which is gone in the MGS4 artwork. That was the only armor I was going to remove.

I would send the scratched panel to 3A to get it painted but I can't even do that.

Well some people were able to get it off, but not many. There is the tiny square section that is right behind the kneecap which is gone in the MGS4 artwork. That was the only armor I was going to remove.
Ah, well i couldnt get mine off. I give it more welly than i did with the railgun too. But i think my Rex is mgs1 through and through now. I wish i knew for sure that i wouldnt be pissing money away id id actually glue all of the loser pieces of armor on so i never need to worry about it. Ever since i re-built him i havent put the 8 rocket covers from his backpack on

I stuck a rolled up piece of paper in his neck joint since his head was slightly crooked. I also put some strain on his jaw and now it sits slightly more symmetrical with the upper jaw.

I'd be afraid it would fall off. If I ever decide to put it back on, I need to stick something inside the shoulder joint to support it since it wasn't properly tightened to withstand the weight of it.

Back