Metal Gear Solid Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just took rex apart and simplified the wiring and installed the secondary switch for the spotlights. The game didnt have em on so i figured id make a way to turn em off and just have the beak and cockpit lit.

dy6ypyby.jpg

Ill post pics with them off when hes back together

sent from a tormented past

I would probably pay $700 for a Desperado Version of Ray. I just wish 3A would keep that in mind and make an alternate Ray version with the tail and the repaint

Here they are

ypy8agyg.jpg

7y5a3uvu.jpg

The batteries are dying because hes been on for so many hours. Im making sure i have no problems in case you guys need this done.

sent from a tormented past

ill do it for you man. man up and send the head. i already got my plan down now. you will get all the functions i have. pm me. first person gets a free gift from me mgs related.

well if i get a 2nd rex im selling all the panels anyway so dont worry about it. i dont know what you mean by you dont have it in you.......................

okay, i was just thinking, weve all been pissed off at REXs inability to hold poses right? well, we complain about the same thing with our 1/6 and PAK. what do we do? USE A DISPLAY STAND. im pretty sure if i designed some sort of display stand that wasnt visually intrusive i might just make this thing totally awesome. maybe ill use a steel plate and a piece of rod iron bent at an angle with a little seat at the end. i can access a welder no problem. if i upgrade the lighting, fix the railgun arm support, pad the feet, make the neck swivel, add an antenna, and get a stand itll be perfect. im already half way there. i know its a tall order just for a toy but itll be worth it in the long run. despite the negative heat i love this thing and want to display it correctly.

okay, i was just thinking, weve all been pissed off at REXs inability to hold poses right? well, we complain about the same thing with our 1/6 and PAK. what do we do? USE A DISPLAY STAND. im pretty sure if i designed some sort of display stand that wasnt visually intrusive i might just make this thing totally awesome. maybe ill use a steel plate and a piece of rod iron bent at an angle with a little seat at the end. i can access a welder no problem. if i upgrade the lighting, fix the railgun arm support, pad the feet, make the neck swivel, add an antenna, and get a stand itll be perfect. im already half way there. i know its a tall order just for a toy but itll be worth it in the long run. despite the negative heat i love this thing and want to display it correctly.

:goodpost:

He's the paint scratch I was talking about :slap

And I took shots of my now Railgun-less REX which is worlds better, and I decided to put Snake in it.

23iywcj.jpg

20f2s1f.jpg

2im5rmq.jpg

2iqb9ki.jpg

10ndu8j.jpg

264khht.jpg

b9eoox.jpg

Nice to see a full fledged mgs 4 Rex. If i had the bambyland version with the small snake id of displayed it longer

I can see the tilt of the jaw now. Man that must really annoy you haha

Indeed it goes! The scratch is worse though, I was trying to pry the armor off on the right leg and I had that happen :crying

The head is tilted too, but I stuck a piece of cardboard in the neck and it righted itself. And when the Railgun was on, the shoulder joint dipped down and the entire backpack would tilt.

3A's QC sucks a ****.

Last edited:
Back