Metal Gear Solid Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Would be cool if they could make a Figma MGS2 Raiden as well to pair him up with Snake. Would be a nice shift from all the MGR merch.

I want that toy so bad. Heres the one i got today.........
duneryve.jpg

:clap Your display looks awesome, I like how the cases arn't to crowded and how everything is on display and easy to see, very nice :clap

Would be cool if they could make a Figma MGS2 Raiden as well to pair him up with Snake. Would be a nice shift from all the MGR merch.

Im just glad were finally getting accurate looking figures finallly. No weird sculpts, ugly faces or weird proportions! Been waiting over 10 years for a good MGS2 Snake figure, and longer for some soldiers.

Seeing as they are making soldiers, hopefully we get a large majority of the cast!

thanks a lot everyone, i appreciate all the nice comments. i figure since were in a collectibles thread id post something because i dont see much posting of collections. itd be nice to see updated pics of someone elses stuff, even if theres nothing new I still want to look.

Last edited:
My problem is my collection isn't all displayed. No room for it all together unfortunately. It's actually been years coming for me to put it all together for some pictures!

But indeed yours are bad ass. I like how you've posed Rex like he is in some yoji artwork

I want that toy so bad. Heres the one i got today.........
duneryve.jpg
IMPRESSIVE! Buying more detolf was a good decision as it really helps with the shelf presence of each and every figure.
Wish I had the space to display more stuff. Anyway, great work on arranging the collection :clap

thanks a lot everyone, i appreciate all the nice comments. i figure since were in a collectibles thread id post something because i dont see much posting of collections. itd be nice to see updated pics of someone elses stuff, even if theres nothing new I still want to look.

:exactly::goodpost:

My problem is my collection isn't all displayed. No room for it all together unfortunately. It's actually been years coming for me to put it all together for some pictures!

But indeed yours are bad ass. I like how you've posed Rex like he is in some yoji artwork

Space issues suck. I have two detolfs that are completely packed, and I'd buy another if I had the room for it. I don't know where I'm going to put 3A MG Ray when I get him. It was already hard enough to stuff Rex up on top the cases.

wow! sick setup!!!! lemme know if you want some lighting done in there!

qy3eraza.jpg

ade4ydyt.jpg

I'm always coming back to consider whether or not I should get them, and in the end it's always "no".
Regardless, they are cute and great as a display piece. Good find mate!

... I really need to find a Japanese copy of MGS for nostalgic value to display with the nendoroid (which I'll be doing for pokemon as well)

Snapped a quick pic of my displays.

lCeooVp.png

Yep, definitely packed. You might even need a 4th detolf to spread them out nicely and prepare for the upcoming collectibles.
Nice collection though.

thanks! they usually run like $80 a 1/2 set if you can find them for retail. i got the full set for $99 shipped. excellent price and crazy fast shipping. mosya gets stuff to you quickly! im glad ive gotten them. i played the "no" game at least 6 times and finally got a deal i couldnt refuse.

thanks! they usually run like $80 a 1/2 set if you can find them for retail. i got the full set for $99 shipped. excellent price and crazy fast shipping. mosya gets stuff to you quickly! im glad ive gotten them. i played the "no" game at least 6 times and finally got a deal i couldnt refuse.

Jason!, You got em already?!? Damn that was fast man..love your new display and the key chains look amazing as well :D

Thank you, its getting there. I move things around too much with my ocd, so in my eyes its never perfect. I havebuilding the lights down to a science at this point so its easy for me. I could build you some if you want.

Im glad you got the sneak preview snake, hope you like it. I was gonna display him with the gz snakes but i decided to give him his own cube.

Back