Metal Gear Solid Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you, its getting there. I move things around too much with my ocd, so in my eyes its never perfect. I havebuilding the lights down to a science at this point so its easy for me. I could build you some if you want.

Im glad you got the sneak preview snake, hope you like it. I was gonna display him with the gz snakes but i decided to give him his own cube.

I don't actually have any Detolf shelves, but I plan to get some soon! I may take you up on that offer when that happens, I shall PM you then!

I'm quite excited to open Snake, I love his TPP look.

2ujyzyqy.jpg

3y2ejyta.jpg

y6azyqum.jpg

azynegab.jpg

The Snakes of MGSV!

Very impressed with Venom Snake, Some parts are reused from the GZ figure (same knife sheath and gun holster), but I love the the two head sculpts. Having him makes me very excited for TPP (and the PAK figures).

These are also the first pics I've posted in this forum! I'll post photos of the rest of my collection soon.

Great pics sensational

Based off some pics, it seems like Venom Snake is bigger than even MGR: R Raiden. Anyone confirm?

Square cannot be serious with those scales. Did one of the toy designers misplaced their meter stick? :slap

In any case, congrats on getting the bronze figure, Sean. It should be a very rare exclusive.

Nope.

ygynu8e2.jpg

nice pics dude! post more when you get a chance.

solidus, theyre the same height. his pics are taken lower than the figures and gzbb is crouched.

Last edited:
Huh, ok then. It was based off some other pics I saw in the PAK Philippines group, but ty Jason.

It does look bad from sideways, but hori crud, that Punish Snake is huge.

they all look about the same height to me. the punished snake is only more massive due to how much hes geared up. all their shoulders are about the same height too. thats an awesome pic, wish id thought of it.

Yeah, I guess Punished is a little more beefed up that's why he looks that way...

On another note, BBTS just got Revo Mini Snake back up - but, for pre-order this time.

Awesome collections pics everyone!

But nobody still has their McFarlane stuff still out? I guess they look pretty dated and off-model these days. Still....Vulcan Raven was the coolest thing I'd ever seen when it came out!

What I found from FB about the size

View attachment 125968

The guy who posted the pic said that the limited is taller 1/2 inch taller than GZ BB.
This is what I meant yeah. It looks like MGR: R Raiden is roughly the same height as Venom Snake. I guess in terms of aesthetic, perhaps Venom is bigger due to being beefier.

It's worth noting that the tallest figures have thick soles on their boots (and Raiden has heels), while the guys in sneaking suits have thin ones.

That said, it'd freak me out a little if there was substantial difference in scale!

It's worth noting that the tallest figures have thick soles on their boots (and Raiden has heels), while the guys in sneaking suits have thin ones.

That said, it'd freak me out a little if there was substantial difference in scale!
Take a look at the Batman PAKs. Oh god, the scale differences the Arkham Games have now.

if you can imagine venom/punished snake without his scarf or the bags and pouches hes the same size as everyone else with the same curved legs and shoulder heights. its funny, mgs2 raiden seems shorter than the others in those aspects.

yeah, but i was talking body height. hes shorter than the reast pretty much if you look at his shoulders. theyre actually lower than the peacewalker figures.

True, actually. Makes....sense considering what Kojima was going for with him.

Back