Action Figure Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) DC Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
...I want Jean-Paul Batman... And no I'm not sorry goddamnit, the 90s were bad-ass!

Which version? Regular Bats with gauntlets and cheated against Bane and still lost, the one where he dressed in a mecha suit to beat Bane, or the one where he was in the ultra mecha suit and Batman blinded him? I'm just kidding! They would all make great figures. I want Bane! And Azrael! And Busted Arms Killer Croc! And Tim Drake Robin! And Pony Tail Prodigy **** Grayson!

Everyone wants the Bat, you want a bat, I want a bat, the guy below you wants one :lol I'm hoping for a DKR Superman though, maybe.I'll take 20! I wonder if he'll become like...the Goku of One:12 :lol

I will definitely be collecting him the same way I do Goku:lol I don't know what I'm going to do anymore with collecting. I'm still getting every canon Goku (No Alice Cooper SSJ4), and I'll get Majin Vegeta, but everything else is towards this line. Are you just interested in Bats and Supes or are you looking at Marvel too? I don't care about the price for those I need the Daredevil and both the Punishers at least. I really want Cap as well, but Batman, Superman, Punisher and Daredevil are my favorites so I have to make sure I can get all those. Or at least the ones that look good...better luck next year Supes...Hopefully, mullet Supes! I'll take Return of Superman black suit Superman too:lol

I think you hit the nail on the head there :wink1:

Actually, the Marvel's do look good, but I think it's because they've picked characters whose costumes are fairly easily made – the simpler DC figures look just as good, if not better – Flash, Reverse Flash and Shazam, apart from his cape - which is a more intricate design than standard capes.
I agree Superman doesn't look great - I think the shiny blue material doesn't help - if they made it more like the HT Chris Reeve costume it'd look far better.
Suprised there aren't more villains on display - noteably the Joker, maybe they're holding out to release Suicide Squad figures too.
Incidentally - love the Star Trek figures so far... only wish somebody would do decent 1/6th versions.

Superman needs that raised emblem like he needs an air balloon to fly in.

lol I don't know what I'm going to do anymore with collecting.

You and me both. My brain is short circuiting right now. My whole plan for this year was to just get statues since I moved from an apartment into a house. Now with these Mezco figures I can have the Justice League vs Avengers or Marvel vs DC display that alot of us dreamed of when sideshow announced their 1/6 lines.

I'm in for all the Marvel and DC stuff. I am kinda surprised we got protos of Shazam and Green Arrow before seeing a Green Lantern though. I'm really hoping to see Green Lantern, Robin, and Neil Adams Batman pop up soon in this line.

Very tempted but what's with the Sideshow-ish interpretations of the comic versions? :huh

The dumpy Supes (again), the generic looking Shazam (head sculpt) and the armored up Green Arrow?

I do like the Prof. Zoom. Looks really good.

But where is the DKR stuff? Me has a sad :(

Very tempted but what's with the Sideshow-ish interpretations of the comic versions? :huh

The dumpy Supes (again), the generic looking Shazam (head sculpt) and the armored up Green Arrow?

I do like the Prof. Zoom. Looks really good.

But where is the DKR stuff? Me has a sad :(

4165076-0972614635-26549.jpg

He's right though, this and the Marvel ones are a mixture of classic/modern and Mezco interpretation.

New 52 GA doesn' have beard and mustache and the figure does, plus he has green lenses instead of white eyes, unlike the figure and other differences.

I think Mezco's design is better than the New 52 though.

well, finally ordered DKR Batman off Toyz in the box. Thank you gaspar and inebriatedgnome for the help. For those on the fence, there's free shipping and a coupon 10OFF. Mine came to around retail, $67.50. Should be valid on the PX exclusive too, but I opted for the original black and gray.

Which version? Regular Bats with gauntlets and cheated against Bane and still lost, the one where he dressed in a mecha suit to beat Bane, or the one where he was in the ultra mecha suit and Batman blinded him? I'm just kidding! They would all make great figures. I want Bane! And Azrael! And Busted Arms Killer Croc! And Tim Drake Robin! And Pony Tail Prodigy **** Grayson!

Well, when I think of JPV Batman I think of this:

latest

Full-On 90s glory. Back when men were a mass of muscles and women were glorified background-dressing sticks with huge melons. Aaaah, those were the days. Those were the days...

Not 90s, but I also would love a Bunny-Batman AKA Jim Gordon. It's a longshot, but I think that it'd look damn cool.

any idea why mezco price is more expensive than their counterpart? mattel/hasbro

tumblr_nsmxfqI3bd1qkko3bo1_400.gif

I hope they give us mask-less versions for all these characters!

Well, when I think of JPV Batman I think of this:
Full-On 90s glory.

I had that poster on my door for awhile! You just brought back my Bane nostalgia. I'd prefer the non Venom version though, but I'd still buy the Jim Balent or Graham Nolan Knightfall version. I preferred Bane more when he got over his addiction in Vengeance of Bane 2, and went on to work with Ra's in Bane of the Demon.

4369682-1759889427-38304.jpg
4047113-bane+of+the+demon04+17.jpg
2033093-bane_of_the_demon02_18.jpg

Lots of cool figures! They even did my two favorite Marvel characters Daredevil and Punisher. Now that I wasn't expecting.

That being said, the only figures I could see myself getting are DD and Green Arrow. Both Punishers look nice enough, but the head sculpts are really doing it for me. I get it though, Frank is supposed to look rough.

The BVS Batman looks great too, but the thing stopping me from getting him is I would need the BVS Superman to go with it, and the problem I have with that figure is the same one I've had with just about any MOS/BVS figure outside of Hot Toys: It just doesn't look like Henry Cavill.

Back