Action Figure Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) DC Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't see any shoulder pads.

IMG_2551.JPG

Hopefully this is an amazing batman that will be shown. And I also agree with the other suggestions for different batman variants. I would love to see them do earth one batman especially his volume 2 batsuit.BME1-v2-(page-074-075)_900_55516db44f24a6.17856705.jpg

Personally, I'd rather see a more classic Neal Adams or Jim Aparo version. Can't stand the newer versions. Not sure why modern means there has to be lines all over the costumes lately.

More pictures of first appearance Batman and movie Wonder Woman. Got these from Toyark.
3a2d07e267b980fecc3d4db0d4bc2e45.jpg
3535b60783d036ce1370e49708a0887e.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Dear Mezco:

Make the toys look like the characters they're supposed to be. And we'll buy them.

DKR figures looked like Frank Miller drawings come to life. I bought several.

Then you dropped the ball. Daredevil never had weird shoulder pads. Batman's first costume didn't have weird plastic chunks. Stop embellishing!

Just make the toys the way they're supposed to look already!!!

Wolverine looks better, and its supposed to be a generic version so thats ok, but I wish they would stop tailoring some of these for tacticool dudebros.

I cant deny they look cool, production values are there... So why ruin them like that?

Yeah, what I imagined from that promo yesterday vs. what ended up being shown today is a let down. I still think that head/cowl sculpt is wonderful though.

I would have bought that Batman if it was more like this,

IMG_5926.JPG

But the tactical quality is just too much. It looks more like the Arkham/TDK SWAT man look than a 1930s strongman/noir Detective.

Last edited:
Back