Michael Bay's Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It just freaking dawned on me the reason the turtles and the new transformers looks like samurais is because Michael Bay is a ****ing idiot and has his hands in both franchises

648.gif

If you guys hate the movie so much, why keep coming back to the thread?

There's no movie to hate at the moment. We just visit the thread on a daily basis to ridicule every new bit of information that comes out about the film.

In all seriousness though, as a turtles fan, there's nothing that's made me feel at all positive about the film at the moment. I was hoping at the very least we would get some cool turtle designs from the film; we've not even got that IMO.

Or maybe a Swiss Army Knife..I think I see a corkscrew and a bottle opener in there :lol

At least he be multi-functional.:lol

If this movie ends up being good, I'll gladly eat my words. That being said, I'll more than likely be eating a plentiful serving of this movie ****ing sucks.

It's Hyperbole Gone Wild.

The movie won't be the Prequels. It won't rape childhoods. It will be a "there were some good parts" like Amazing Spiderman, but we nerds don't have much to occupy our time....plus Bay is a ****ing tool who is easy to bash.

There's no way this can be worse than the CGI movie...

The CGI movie was actually not that bad. And when compared to this nightmare well lets see: It got the designs right. it got the tone right. It got the theme right. It showcased an understanding of who these characters are and the world in which they live. The Foot Clan were Ninjas not a COD police force. Karai was Asian, so we can assume Shredder was Asian(Shredder is a white dude in the new movie). The Turtles were ninjas, not roided out Middle Linebackers. Donny was shown to be smart without needing glasses and a proton pack. Splinter wasn't April's dad(rumored in new movie). No racist or homophobic jokes.

Bay's movie has the names right. And the turtles are carrying their signature weapons. And the color of the bandana's are correct.

The CGI movie was actually not that bad. And when compared to this nightmare well lets see: It got the designs right. it got the tone right. It got the theme right. It showcased an understanding of who these characters are and the world in which they live. The Foot Clan were Ninjas not a COD police force. Karai was Asian, so we can assume Shredder was Asian(Shredder is a white dude in the new movie). The Turtles were ninjas, not roided out Middle Linebackers. Donny was shown to be smart without needing glasses and a proton pack. Splinter wasn't April's dad(rumored in new movie). No racist or homophobic jokes.

Bay's movie has the names right. And the turtles are carrying their signature weapons. And the color of the bandana's are correct.

I agree, the animated movie was bad ass. The bad guys could have been better, but as far as the turltes went it was pretty much spot on. the tone and style was darker and it was still great fun, much like the current toon. This movie, I'm not so sure about.

from this. It doesnt look terribad. They got the personalities right but the designs are to busy. Theres another trailer coming soon to

This is going to be So Sweet! :yess:

Yea I believe it won't be that bad but I'm not going to stick to that til I see the movie. I think casual tmnt fans and kids will love this and due to tmnt being a huge nostagia pop culture phenomenon it'll do pretty good at the box office most likely.

Back