Michael Bay's Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
even if the story is lame just seeing the turtles in live action again is awesome.
this will be worth it Just for the CGI work alone (i know, the irony :monkey3)
And the more I look at them, the more I like their clothes and flair

This movie is going to surprise a lot of folks. The CG on the turtles is pretty amazing...and the lighting in the scenes actually make the turtles look better than they do in the leaked promo art.

I guess if there are any decent to good fight scenes in it - that might go a little way to redeeming things.

Still.. nothing I've seen so far, has truly impressed me yet.

I like this, a lot.

2qx25ub.jpg

I'm still a defender of this designs.

I'm not joining the hype train. I've jumped on several in the past and everytime it's a letdown. The movie will be bad and we all know it.

Yea it's better for you not to be hyped but interested in this film. I'm interested in it and I'll see it but I don't know if it'll be good or bad. I'm just staying optimistic about it.

this is going to be like Godzilla for me, probably horrendous movie but the creatures will make it worth it. So I don't even care if it completely sucks. The turtles are payoff enough

this is going to be like Godzilla for me, probably horrendous movie but the creatures will make it worth it. So I don't even care if it completely sucks. The turtles are payoff enough

If there's as small turtle footage in the film as there was as Godzilla in Godzilla than there's no hope. :lol

This movie looks like ****. That being said I'll see it just to laugh at it...provided someone else is paying for my ticket.

Back