Michael Bay's Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well atleast its telling the audience not to worry about the whole alien fiasco.

myze4a7y.jpg

Bri

Yeah, those look horrible. These designs are cluttered. The use of visual cues to give the audience an insight into their personalities is lazy. Adding Nikes, doo rags, pants, shell necklaces, glasses, and a proton pack don't make since. And again Ninjas could not sneak around with all this ****!! And as much as I am willing to give Leo's design a pass, Samurai and Ninjas are not the same thing.

A better look at the Maquettes. You guys can nitpick and complain all you want. I'm totally down for this. :monkey3

The turtles themselves might have looked OK if it weren't for all the added accessories. Apart from looking cluttered and messy, practically the turtles will have a hard time fighting enemies and sliding down a mountain without their sunglasses, hoodies and ipads falling off. :slap

The turtles themselves might have looked OK if it weren't for all the added accessories. Apart from looking cluttered and messy, practically the turtles will have a hard time fighting enemies and sliding down a mountainwithout their sunglasses, hoodies and ipads falling off. :slap

You made me spill my water with that line.:rotfl
I'm with many in expecting the worse, but hoping for the best.
Those designs are cluttered as ****. I know they live in the sewers, but do they have to pick up everything they come across and wear it.

Raph looks less cluttered than the rest of them. If all the turtles dress like him with a few tiny little gizmos here and there i'd be all for it but I look at donnie and im just in awe on how and why he would need all that ****. Then leo would be fine to but they give him bamboo armor. For what, he has a hard shell for armor as his chest, that makes no sense. Mikey looks fine from the the top but below he has tight ass pants, shoes and a hoodie wraped around his waist. Its a head scratcher. Like I said Raph is the only one who looks fine to me beside those dumb sunglasses.

Even so i like the designs, are they 1990 good, **** no, but they give the turtles a little somthing new with the clothing its just that its to much clothing.

I'm sure once we've seen the first dog humping scene, Mikey peeing on something and the usual racist stereotypical characters the turtle designs will be the least of our problems.

Back