Michael Myers SilentSurfer Style

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow Michael Myers SilentSurfer Style

Man, now I'm tempted to get one of these after seeing how well my Freddy looks. Hmmm... I do have an orange Saturday Toys jumpsuit. I wonder if that would work?

The threads don't seem to take dye like the rest of the material does. The orange threads might stand out too much. That's why I used blue, but that is impossible to find now.

Well i use a watered down acrylic solution on the threads and it seems to cover them pretty much.

IMG_6642-1.jpg

Mine arrived today a few hours ago and Im almost done paint-wise. The heads are really nice! My tramer needs abit more work but the Myers paints looks petty much sorted. :D

I stripped the paint off of my Sideshow kitchen knife for my own Myers because I wanted it to be displayed without blood on it, and I wanted to use that amazing chrome paint that Alclad II makes.

I'm always amazed at some of the weird things I discover when I undo factory work to customize stuff. Needless to say, I wasn't expecting this knife, with its black handle, to have been cast in clear plastic. Crazy.

HPIM7275.jpg

HPIM7277.jpg

HPIM7279.jpg

BTW, Darth Magnus, that's your new Myers head. More pics of that in my customs section.

Have you got any tips for putting the hair on? I have haired other figures but this one has me stumped, I must be doing something wrong :p

I stripped the paint off of my Sideshow kitchen knife for my own Myers because I wanted it to be displayed without blood on it, and I wanted to use that amazing chrome paint that Alclad II makes.

I'm always amazed at some of the weird things I discover when I undo factory work to customize stuff. Needless to say, I wasn't expecting this knife, with its black handle, to have been cast in clear plastic. Crazy.

HPIM7279.jpg

BTW, Darth Magnus, that's your new Myers head. More pics of that in my customs section.

Who knew Michael was so cutting edge he was already using ceramic knives? :dunno:p

Elm Street Freak's Myers head and re-dyed tan Saturday Toys coveralls. Too bad the threads don't dye, but the overall color turned out pretty perfect.

HPIM7316.jpg

HPIM7317.jpg

HPIM7318.jpg

HPIM7320.jpg

HPIM7321.jpg

Man, that pic just look so awesome. Actually looks like it's a rubber mask!! Now I really can wait until mine comes around. More pics!!!

PM me if you don't have my email address already if you want one of the headstones. I had one from way back in the 90's, and the cast wasn't so great (lots of airbubbles in it), but I'm really surprised by how well these are cast, and they have a backside to them, whereas mine was just flat. I'll have painted pics of mine soon.

If anybody is going to Rolando's booth at Frank & Sons this weekend, he'll have some there after noon, too.

Back