Michael Myers SilentSurfer Style

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Started painting the headsculpt last night.... Man, it is SOOO awesome! I am so happy to finally have a spot-on representation of Myers!

Can't wait to see your pics. I like painting them for other people myself, but it really makes my day to see people's own love go into the Myers head as well.

Sorry not to have any pics of the painted headstone up yet. My computer took a dump, so I'm using my wife's laptoop right now.

Thanks again for making my collection complete!
CustomsApril26007.jpg

CustomsApril26009.jpg

CustomsApril26010.jpg

CustomsApril26011.jpg

CustomsApril26013.jpg

CustomsApril26016.jpg

CustomsApril26018.jpg

Hey, you're welcome Saintsyn. Happy to be a part of it. You even got the blue coveralls. How fun was that hair to do?

Except for the fact that I had hair glued to my fingers it was easier than I thought it would be... Funny note is that I used hair from one of my Michael Myers masks. It was a bit too long in the back so I gave him a trim and glued it on the figure!

My personal Michael Myers with repainted knife, Judith Myers headstone, King Leonidas hands, blue Saturday Toys coveralls re-dyed, and my own headsculpt with faux hair.

05.jpg

I took this one even further by grinding away the inside of the mask to fit a Hot Toys Slim African American Truetype head inside so the mask really looked like it was separate from the eyes.

HPIM6760.jpg

HPIM6761.jpg

HPIM6762.jpg

HPIM6765.jpg

Once it was securly glued inside, I repainted the lower eyelids in a white flesh tone, but left the other black areas to serve as shadowing.

02.jpg

03.jpg

And the hair is glued right to the remaining surface of the Slim head.

04.jpg

(And before anybody asks... No, I won't be doing this mod to the sculpt again. This was a one time test idea, and it was a lot of work. I'm not interested in repeating it.)

Look at the shine on that knife. Some really amazing paint.

01.jpg

Last edited:
This sculpture of Michael Myers is incredible, still has some available to sell? I sent you a PM SilentSurfer.

I still need to get bodies and clothes (and hair for the Tramer) But I thought I'd take some pictures, I painted and haired it the same way I do full scale masks. :D

P1090202.jpg

P1090195.jpg

Glad you love it. Please post pics of it on a figure body when you get a chance. I'd love to see pics in my custom section as well (linked in my signature).

SS, I sent you a PM and replied to the email concerning my order.

Got your PM. I was away all weekend. Lots of emails to get through. I'll be knocking them back as I have time to catch up.

SS, I've sent you and email and Pm, but just in case, I wanted to let you know that I have sent the payment to you for my order. Thanks

Back