Michael Myers-Tony Moran Unmasked Interest Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Moe

Super Freak
Reaction score
Mask and Head ready for order as well as full figure!

Ok Guys...this took along time in the making, and with Guys Like One's Customs and Silentsurfer, Who gave me some inspiration to tackle for the first time...An Unmasked Tony Moran Myers with removeable mask.

We are now doing Nick Castles Now also to go with this figure...It will be a tribute Myers figure from the DVD Making...YES the Real Shape is coming as well....After the figures of atleast five sold, we will ofer the head sculpts of the actors and Mask if anyone is interested.
Halloween-Nick-Castle-with-Mask-490x358.jpg

tonyv.jpg

We have to make some corrections of course, but this is the first Sculpt and mask proto-type...The mask is unpainted...One of my guys put wrong color hair on mask, going by some original mask made...But will be corrected as the eyes, and mouth, nose.
Not easy to get the features in this flexible mask, but I am pleased the way tony turned out!

I made this with Me in mind only, But if there is any interest in the full figure, I will cast it and Make ONLY 10 piece's Since One's Old 78 is sold out...Don't want to take away what One did on his old 78 because it was BEST Myers I seen, and Own myself...Loved Silentsurfers also...Wanted to buy it but was to late.
So Fire away Guys, I am all for your Comments on this..

So here he is....FULL figure coming Along with Laurie Strode
dsc03853or.jpg

dsc03818q.jpg

THIS will be what I will do my best to achieve second mask and Final Product!
myersmoran.jpg

Going to take orders Now?
customfigs034.jpg

MASK & Head Painted:$155 shipped

MASK & Head UnPainted:$105 Shipped

FULL Figure: $235 Shipped
2000Man Paid Shipped 4/19/2011

Last edited:
Re: Michael Myers-Tony Moran Unmasked

I don't think his eye and hair looks like that in the movie...

But cool that you made a removable mask!

I don't think his eye and hair looks like that in the movie...

But cool that you made a removable mask!

I had mentioned that above, and will make all the corrections to get this movie accurate...Not easy to do in 1/6 but it is first attempt on mask, second will be better...Just wanted to show the removeable mask can be done.

Last edited:

this is gunna be friggin epic Moe , i can't wait :horror to see it complete :clap :horror removable myers mask!!!!!!!!!!!!

this is gunna be friggin epic Moe , i can't wait :horror to see it complete :clap :horror removable myers mask!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Bro...Alot of Corrections in the mask for sure before I am happy...
But YES...It will fit over the head just like the movie.

Great job Moe! Cant wait to see the finished product!

Thanks Darth buddy...

Thanks Ryu...

Yes It is back in production the mask...Darker hair, fixed mouth, and brows.

The Moran sculpt's Hair is nothing much we can do because we want the mask to fit Perfectly! So we were limited to the hair style, and besides, there is No great photo's of moran on google...So we captured the best we can from that side movie shot and one shot with John Carpenter.

Better then having a Dragon Sculpt under the mask...:lol

The unmasked head looks great! I've often wondered why no one ever offered one before.

The unmasked head looks great! I've often wondered why no one ever offered one before.

I don't know :dunno other then it is NOT easy to make:gah:
But we are fixing the mask now with darker hair, and will have
the complete figure photo wearing it.

Thanks all

great work Moe !!Truly A great Idea to go with a removable Mask and the Head sculpt Is dead on .Outstanding:clap can't wait to see a picture of the full figure

great work Moe !!Truly A great Idea to go with a removable Mask and the Head sculpt Is dead on .Outstanding:clap can't wait to see a picture of the full figure

Thanks Buddy...
We now decided to add Nick Castle to the figure Unmaksed as well...Working on the sculpt now...Since I realized Nick was the real Shape Myers in the movie, we will make that sculpt as well...This will be sort of a Tribute to the DVD making and behind the scenes...

One thing bothers me some...Since I watch the DVD, they mention the mask, that they cut the eye holes bigger, painted the mask Gloss white, and redish hair...How did the mask turn gray color and hair darker during the filming?

Re: Michael Myers-Tony Moran & Nick Castles Unmasked

I remember See where they said they used Gloss white on the behind the scenes I would think maybe just got dirty or maybe the lighting .it always looked gray to me I was like Huh?

I have not seen the dvd extra features, but if I'm not mistaken in the recent A&E documentary, the color is actually a "fish belly white". I also remember that Tommy Lee Wallace also said that he may have darken the hair as well because it was originally lighter.

I have not seen the dvd extra features, but if I'm not mistaken in the recent A&E documentary, the color is actually a "fish belly white". I also remember that Tommy Lee Wallace also said that he may have darken the hair as well because it was originally lighter.

I am trying to get it as movie accurate as I can, is why I watched the DVD...
Being this is the only Mask removeable 1/6...I like to make it at the most 98%

I'm going to do a few color versions...I liked what ONE did with his color leaving the neck skin tone some...

Also being this Mask is stretching material...I am talking with my Guys to do Warlock Unmasked Head as well...Maybe it will fill the mask the way he wore it in H2...But that is not 100% at this time...Concentrating on H1

I love One's H2 anyways...
icon14.gif

Everything is looking real good so far Moe. Try the different colors. Just don't think a glossy, shinning white will work to good. Also put me down for a mask with a Tony Moran head sculpt. Gonna send you a PM in regards to the sculpt in a minute.

Everything is looking real good so far Moe. Try the different colors. Just don't think a glossy, shinning white will work to good. Also put me down for a mask with a Tony Moran head sculpt. Gonna send you a PM in regards to the sculpt in a minute.

I will leave the proto-type as is...But the rest will be Darker hair, and gray tone dirty mask...

Your in bro

Just some photo's of Moran
dsc03830z.jpg

Last edited:
Back