Michael Weston : Sculpt Notice

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
3872351575_df23fa6b2b.jpg

3872351591_e2e8a95963.jpg

3872351593_4bf64c091b.jpg

3872351605_b2c8934a9c.jpg

3873140798_5ede4e2456.jpg

Here are the painted pics guys. I used the glasses from Hottoys men's suit set, a little flimsy but it looks alright :p
cheers

Looks really great, you did a killer job with the sculpt z, looks really sharp painted up, thanks again man. Can't wait to get this one!

Daaaaaaaayamn! I knew this sculpt looked good raw, but the paint makes it look even better. You nailed it! I will be sending payment for my two heads soon.

Is the paint job that glossy in person? I'm not sure how I feel about that. I love it except for the shiny hair. The flesh tone colors and the five o'clock shadow look phenomenal! I love, love, love the last shot in particular.

Let me know please about the hair and if anything can be done. I'll probably order one regardless painted up because everything else you've done with it is just that good :)

Is the paint job that glossy in person? I'm not sure how I feel about that. I love it except for the shiny hair. The flesh tone colors and the five o'clock shadow look phenomenal! I love, love, love the last shot in particular.

Let me know please about the hair and if anything can be done. I'll probably order one regardless painted up because everything else you've done with it is just that good :)

sorry, the hair is not shiny, its just the lighting, I am using a desk lamp and the light comes from the top, so its really bright on the hair of the sculpt, don't worry, I don't even have glossy brown paint :)

Please contact z at your leisure and let him know if you'd like your sculpt painted, or drilled, so he can send you a total. When you send payment be sure to add your forum name and which sculpt it is for. Thanks to everyone who's made this possible.

sorry, the hair is not shiny, its just the lighting, I am using a desk lamp and the light comes from the top, so its really bright on the hair of the sculpt, don't worry, I don't even have glossy brown paint :)

I figured as much. I know action figures are hard to take pics of. Deposit has been paid a while back and PM sent about paint/drilling. :)

I found it on ebay. It was a two piece set with some barbie clothes. When I have time I'll post pics on the Slim.

Back