Michael Weston : Sculpt Notice

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Found one. Thanks. Pics would be great when you get a chance.

I found it on ebay. It was a two piece set with some barbie clothes. When I have time I'll post pics on the Slim.

Hello, sent a private message...is this head still available? Am prepared to remit instant payment...

Thanks in advance!

Figured this is as good a place as any. I'd pm'd Z earlier in the week about availability on sculpts and he asked to hold off so I'm a bit surprised to see a Bruce Campbell as Ash and a Rambo sculpt pop up today and yesterday.

ANYWAY.......

Just wanted to guage how many folks want Bruce Campbell as Sam to go with their Weston. I'd hate to see people jump on an AOD Ash because they thought they wouldn't get a Sam.... and then Sam not get made cos those people had already forked out. for AOD Ash.

Note this isn't (yet) a commission request from Z, and he hasn't ok'd it - I just would be interested to know who'd be up for Sam.

1. LordAzrael

Is this request line for Sam still open? I'm in for a Sam for sure. OH, Sent payment for Michael as well.

Old Grandpa

shipped more packages today, here is the shipped list with dates

shipped on 11/09

scifi67

shipped on 08/09:

LordAzrael
thebigblackbat
deckard
Doom Saber
tjg
collector49
Old Grandpa
Dwing

shipped on 04/09:

magickian
usswanker

shipped on 01/09:

menlojames
bwayne
Tekkaman Blade
K07
Eggtoys
Mongoose94

Last edited:
Hey if you want Fiona you could just put a wig on a skeleton. :D And for the recored if not posted-Saya and Dwing want a Sam also.

I'm up for a Sam as well. I cant wait to get my Michael. I finished getting all his supplies together so I'm really looking foward to putting him together. Also If we do get a Sam eventually I would want a Fi to go with them.

I got my head today. It's amazing. Pictures and words can't do it justice. Thank you so much for the great sculpt!

I do have a question. How do you keep the head on the neck connector? Is it supposed to just rest on there or is there a way to secure it? My Alfred head from Spencer has this same problem but I'd like to secure them tighter if at all possible.

Hey if you want Fiona you could just put a wig on a skeleton. :D

:lol

Back