Michael Weston : Sculpt Notice

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey, I will add you to the list too, same deal as above, just send a deposit when your able. Thanks bud.

It will depend on options like if you want it painted or just unpainted to do yourself. I don't know exactly how much but because we have so many people aboard now, it should be just a bit cheaper.

I'm ready for this sculpt. Got the TT body, suit, shirt, shoes, socks, belt, sunglasses, and the Sig-Sauer P228. This is going to be a great figure. Would love to see a Sam to go with him. Don't want to settle for the Dark Horse Bruce Campbell figure.

Old Grandpa

I'm ready for this sculpt. Got the TT body, suit, shirt, shoes, socks, belt, sunglasses, and the Sig-Sauer P228. This is going to be a great figure. Would love to see a Sam to go with him. Don't want to settle for the Dark Horse Bruce Campbell figure.

Old Grandpa

What glasses are you using?

And I didn't know that they made a 1/6 Sig-Sauer. I looked on eBay. Right now I have an underscaled .45 from GI Joe that can pass for a 9mm. I'd love to upgrade that. Thanks for the info!

And I agree about Sam. That Bruce figure they're making doesn't look good to me.

What glasses are you using?

And I didn't know that they made a 1/6 Sig-Sauer. I looked on eBay. Right now I have an underscaled .45 from GI Joe that can pass for a 9mm. I'd love to upgrade that. Thanks for the info!

And I agree about Sam. That Bruce figure they're making doesn't look good to me.

I picked up several sets of sunglasses off eBay a while back, and one of them has gold rims and amber lenses. If you check you'll find that Michael also used the Colt 45 1911. You might find one of those.

Old Grandpa

hey guys
sorry for taking so long on this one
just finished casting them today, will post painted pics soon
so for those who just want it unpainted, please pm me about final payment
I will ship them next week
cheers

I'm so looking forward to this!!! Can't wait to see painted pics. I told myself I'm not spending any money on action figure collecting after paying for this head and my Scarecrow mask until after I graduate this December and get some sort of income again, but gotta get me a screen accurate gun. Thanks for the tip, Old Grandpa!

hey guys
sorry for taking so long on this one
just finished casting them today, will post painted pics soon
so for those who just want it unpainted, please pm me about final payment
I will ship them next week
cheers

Awesome news, I'll be getting a painted version for sure.

I can't wait to put this fig together. Here are my painted Toymaster War Journalist Battlefield Sunglasses. I used glass stain on the lenses and brass acrylic Model Master paint on the frames. The paint around the lenses doesn't look nearly this sloppy in person. I have another pair of these so I might try again, but I'm pretty pleased. I can't wait to see what the rest of you guys put together.

dsc02762g.jpg

Back