Miley Cyrus' career takes another hit

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Exactly... When there are people willing to spend 20 million for PICTURES of Brad and Jolie's babies how can you expect anyone to have a "normal" life.

What's even worse than that is TV shows like Entertainment Tonight showing footage of celebrities being hassled by photographers until they flip out and then they cut back to the host who criticizes the photographers...that THEY bought the footage from. :lol

yes, that is a whole different argument. my thoughts are, if someone told you they'd pay you several million dollars for working a few months, but in return you would also have to give up your privacy in public places, would you still agree to the money? most everyone i know would including myself. just like we have a job that we give up 8 hours or more a day of our lives for a paycheck on friday. movie stars are not gods and don't have the right to dictate what others do in a public place. i do believe they have a right to privacy, in their own homes which have tens of thousands of square feet, at private parties, and anywhere else the public is not invited. if you go to a public place and you're a celeb, the loss of privacy comes with the job. ever hear of a successful actor that no one recognizes? and bozo the clown doesn't count. :lol

I totally disagree with eveything you said, but cheers anyway, dude. We're coming from totally different places.

I totally disagree with eveything you said, but cheers anyway, dude. We're coming from totally different places.

different opinions are always welcomed, as long as people don't get verbally abusive. cheers to you. :duff

Back